𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ wanna be yours ༓☾

❝  hold off on losing your shit and i'll explain ❞

This chapter includes NSFW content. If you are uncomfortable with this, stop reading at the ***, then pick up reading once you see the second ones.

            "WHAT THE FUCK?" Peyton's eyes jumped from Bellamy to Brett. Neither seemed particularly relaxed, "You were dead!"

   "It's okay, Peyton. He can't hurt you." Brett attempted to calm her as he stepped closer. Bellamy stayed planted firmly a few steps from the vault. Peyton's eyes were wide with fear and mistrust.

   "He just tried to kill you!" Peyton yelled. Bellamy winced at her words, "He had fangs and... and glowing eyes, and he tried to fucking kill you!" Peyton hit Brett in the chest, "Why are you not freaking the fuck out?"

   "Peyton-"

   "You knew!" Peyton backed away from Brett, backing herself into the wall of the vault, "You knew he was some... some freak!"

   "I've known for a while," Brett admitted, focusing all of his attention on the ginger.

   Peyton seemed shocked and hurt by his words, "What... Why... Why didn't you... Why are you still..." She seemed unable to speak as she attempted to wrap her mind around the supernatural. Though, Bellamy had a sneaking suspicion that wasn't all that she was attempting to understand.

   Brett looked to the ground. His shoulder rose with a deep breath as his eyes found hers again, only this time they were glowing yellow, "I'm just like him." Peyton gasped as she tripped over her feet in an attempt to back away. 

   No, he's better. Bellamy wanted to argue, but he knew it wasn't the time. This was going to be eventful enough without Bellamy arguing with Brett.

   "I believe we got off on the wrong foot, Ms. Martin," Bellamy spoke up, still firmly planted outside the vault, "Why don't you come on out and we can fix that?" Peyton eyed him warily. She shook her head vigorously. Brett was silent as he watched the girl.

   "That's alright. We can do this right here." As Bellamy's hand made slow contact with the barrier surrounding the vault, his skin burned, similar to vervain. He pulled his hand back with a grimace, "You're safe in there." Peyton seemed to relax if only a smidge.