𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ the sun and the moon ༓☾

〚 Walls ! 〛‧͙⁺˚*・ the sun and the moon ༓☾

❝ you're not crazy ❞

           BELLAMY DROPPED THE UNCONSCIOUS FORM ONTO THE GROUND WITH LITTLE CARE. The ropes from Bellamy's bag wrapped around Garrett's wrists, securing them behind his back and him to the wall of security deposit boxes opposite the vault door. He also cast a spell on the vault door. It disallowed entry to anyone but him while also making it appear as if no one was in the vault nor would any sound leave the vault. Meaning, Garrett could scream however loud and no one would hear a thing.

   Stiles had mentioned the bank in one of his recaps of everything supernatural in Beacon Hills. Bellamy knew the second he mentioned it that it would make a good place to disappear. For such a small town with a relatively low (human) crime rate, it sure had a lot of abandoned buildings.

   Garrett's foot was the first to move as he regained consciousness. The blonde sported two matching black eyes, the first of many very special prizes earned by messing with Bellamy Mikaelson and what he cares about. As he slowly came to, he began to mumble.

   Bellamy rolled his eyes as Garrett's confusion subsided and his panic strengthened. He struggled against the ropes, attempting to get out of them.

   Why did everyone think he was some idiot they could easily harass and escape?

   Because you're hiding.

   Bellamy pushed the thought aside, "How to know if you're on vervain," he sighed. It wasn't a question. Garrett spat at Bellamy, but his spit stopped in the space between them, floating. Bellamy frowned at Garrett as the spit slammed back into his own face, sending him flinching back, "Rip your dick off," Bellamy compelled. When Garrett didn't move he had the answer to the question he didn't ask, "Shame. Guess I'll have to bleed you out."

   "You don't want to do that," Garrett's voice wavered, but his face was a thin mask of confidence. Bellamy raised his brows, keeping the blade of his knife resting over Garrett's carotid, "You kill me, and you kill Liam... I stabbed him with wolfsbane. He'll be dead by morning without a cure, and no one knows where he is, but me." Bellamy chuckled as he looked Garrett up and down, pulling away from his neck and pocketing the knife.

   Bellamy struggled to smother his laughter. His smile, directed at Garrett, was entirely too animalistic, "You think I care if the wolf dies?" Garrett swallowed, doubt creeping into his mind.