𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕. 𝘢𝘣𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ abducted by a werewolf ༓☾

〚 Walls ! 〛‧͙⁺˚*・ abducted by a werewolf ༓☾

❝ not the first time i've been tied up ❞

            "I THINK YOU'LL NEED TO VISIT THE ER," the nurse said as she gently looked over Liam's swollen ankle, "It could be just a sprain, but I'd like to be sure. I'll call an ambulance to come and pick you up."

   Liam's eyes widened, "I really don't think that's necessary. One of these guys can take me, right?"

   "You know, Bellamy here is a great driver." Stiles added. Bellamy eyes snapped to Stiles in warning, but he didn't stop, "His car's really nice too. You know, my dad has him drive me to school half the time because he is that much better behind the wheel. I hit a mailbox the other day." Bellamy suppressed the urge to growl at the human. If Stiles knew what he was capable of, he would never volunteer him for such trivial things.

   "Sounds like a great idea to me." Liam nodded eagerly, like a child.

   "I don't know..."

    "You've known Stiles his whole life. I'm sure he's a great option. The mailbox thing was a fluke." Bellamy said with a smile, but Liam disagreed. He really liked the idea of Bellamy driving him. He talked the nurse into it because apparently, Bellamy knew Liam's parents quite well. Bellamy's nostrils flared as the nurse agreed. Why was he the kid's babysitter? Sure they had a few classes together, but they weren't friends. Unlike Liam's story claimed.

   Before Bellamy could argue, his phone went off. Not many people had his phone number. Alright, it was three people. Brett, Noah, and Stiles. He pulled it out to see that it was Brett. He answered the call.

   "What can I do for you, Brett?"

   "I was wondering if our three-day boot camp worked. You know, we didn't work on lacrosse as much as we could've." The nurse excused herself despite Bellamy's attempt to stop her.

   "Think of it as conditioning," Bellamy's voice lowered as a smirk crossed his lips.

   "It was... something like that."

   "I plan to test your endurance far more the next time we meet." Bellamy sighed as he looked at the teens around him. Scott was staring at the floor while Stiles seemed confused and slightly horrified. Liam, the freshman he was, was completely oblivious, "I would love to see where this conversation takes us, but I have to take an injured kid to the ER and deal with two dumbasses."