𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆. 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ devenford prep ༓☾

❝ try to keep your homophobic mouth shut  ❞

try to keep your homophobic mouth shut  

Sorry for the long break, summer is much busier
this year and it's kinda kicking my ass <3
(school is kicking my ass much
more than summer).

            MAYBE BELLAMY'S EXPECTATIONS WERE TOO HIGH, but Devenford was underwhelming. Having Prep in the name, you'd expect something grand, something that could pass for a Catholic Church. Instead, it was a group of brick buildings with no fancy columns or architectural details. There was a large circle of concrete, covered by an awning with a few benches around the circle. It all looked like it was built two hundred years ago.

   Devenford had none of the fancy stuff. It looked similar to Lincoln, the public high school Bellamy was thinking about attending back in New Orleans (before everything went to hell). The main building (and oldest) had two stories. Inside, it looked just like a regular high school. Minus the school uniforms that didn't flatter a single person's figure. And the colors that covered the walls were beyond outdated. It hadn't been touched up in at least fifteen years. Lockers lined every wall he could see.

   "Bellamy Stilinski?" A woman poked her head out from the main office. She had on thin, metal, square frame glasses and a polo shirt. Her hair was a short brown bob.

   He would never get used to hearing anything other than Mikaelson after his name. It was jarring. The name brought on plenty of baggage, an endless list of enemies, and a whole lot of hatred, but he would never forget his roots. No matter how much he wanted to at times, he wouldn't forget the fallen.

   As uncomfortable as it was, he was Bellamy Stilinski. All the memories he banished and the people he lost did not exist because he had grown up in some small town with Rachel Stilinski and her husband. They died very recently and left him a large inheritance to squander before he eventually dies and leaves something for Stiles and his dad.

   "The one and only."

   "Your tour guide should be here soon, come take a seat and we'll talk more about admission."

   The office had one large counter that was used as a desk. There was a small couch corner to the side where the woman gestured for him to sit. There were large windows allowing a clear view into the hallway. He watched as students passed in the halls. They all peered into the office. Undoubtedly, the entire school would know about the new kid touring by lunch.