𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳... 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ werewolf ripper... never heard of that one before ༓☾

❝ remind me again who here is lacking humanity ❞

            BELLAMY MIKAELSON HAS ONLY FOUND SOMEONE ELSE IN HIS BED A HANDFUL OF TIMES. All of them have been marred by tragedy. The first time he found Hope crawling into his bed, it was after they'd lost their family right after getting them back. The second was after their mother's murder. The third was when their father died to save Hope. Zach's death was different. He'd disappeared that night.

   The fourth and fifth times had two common themes; Brett Talbot and death. It seemed the only thing that could keep Brett in his bed for the entire night was a tragedy. While Bellamy enjoyed waking up to see someone so beautiful at peace, he wished it didn't mean Brett's smile dying a little more each time. Bellamy didn't allow his mind to wander to what it would be like to wake up like this every morning, to make breakfast and serve it to Brett in bed just to see him smile. He didn't wonder what it would be like to watch Brett get dressed for the day. He didn't do any of those things because that's what someone in love does and Bellamy isn't.

    Brett was lying on top of him, instead of the bed, with his nose pressed into Bellamy's neck. He didn't want to wake the peaceful sun on top of him. Not unless he had good news, which he had none of. He wanted to wake Brett with something to ease the pain he was in, not continue in the same darkness from the night before.

   His thought process was interrupted by a phone ringing. He groaned loudly as he patted around for the thing. It was somewhere in the bed, but he didn't want to jostle Brett too much, spelled or not. When he finally found the thing, it'd been called three times.

   "What?" He spat out, assuming it was Stiles calling to nag him about his stupid PSAT. The guy had been talking about how much he needed to take it for days. College plans and all that. Bellamy didn't know what he was doing tomorrow, let alone his life plans. There's not much of a need to plan when you have eternity.

   "Excuse me?" A woman's voice he didn't recognize responded. Bellamy cursed as he pulled the phone away from his ear. He'd picked up a blue phone with a clear case. He didn't have a blue phone or a clear case; Brett did. Bellamy quickly hung up the phone.

   The contact read Satomi.

   Guess Bellamy couldn't protect Brett from the world forever. The phone instantly began to ring again and Bellamy grimaced. He placed it on his nightstand as he whispered the counterspell. Brett stirred a little, but only tightened his hold on Bellamy as he pressed his nose into his neck. Bellamy closed his eyes and tried to memorize the feeling, knowing this likely wouldn't happen again.