𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆. 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘺'𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ bellamy's great idea ༓☾

❝ since your boyfriend and his boyfriend abducted me after nearly getting me killed ❞

abducted me after nearly getting me killed ❞

            ONCE BELLAMY AND STILES ARRIVED BACK AT THE STILINSKI HOUSE, Bellamy dragged Stiles downstairs despite his protests. Stiles unhappily sat on Bellamy's bed while Bellamy shut his door.

   "My dad knows." Stiles huffed, "You didn't have to drag me down here for whatever you're about to ask."

   "Stiles, I want you to tell me everything you know about your friends and the supernatural in Beacon Hills. I want every little dirty secret." Bellamy compelled, "Especially things that may affect me."

   Stiles went into a very long-winded explanation. Beginning with Scott getting turned at the start of their Sophomore Year. He explained how werewolves were made- an alpha bit a human (or they were born). He didn't spare any detail as he explained how trial and error the first full moons were. He even went into detail of how Scott told him just how he wanted to kill him. Scott thought he killed a bus driver one night when he slipped away from Stiles and turns out it was the werewolf that bit Scott. He continued as he told Bellamy about Peter Hale, the family of hunters turned good guys, the nemeton, the alpha pack, and the newly missing Hale funds (one hundred and seventy million dollars).

   Bellamy followed every stray thought intently. He asked Stiles what all was out there and Stiles shrugged. He told Bellamy about some book that the Argent family had, the beastiary. It held every creature they'd encountered as well as how to kill them. Friendly bunch.

   "Stiles, I want you to tell me anytime something important happens, but you won't remember that you told me, alright? Forget this conversation altogether. We stayed up late talking about lacrosse stats."

      "Is that too tight?" Stiles said as he put the cuff on Malia's hand.

   "No."

   "Woah," Bellamy said as he walked in with Noah on his tail. Stiles looked up at them before looking down at the bag and the chain linking to his girlfriend.

   "That's... This is not what you think at all," Stiles swallowed.

   "I... I don't wanna know," Noah walked off.

   "There's nothing to know!" Stiles yelled before his voice fell, " ...'Cause I just told him that." Stiles trailed off.

   "I don't get it," Malia sighed as she removed the leather cuff.