𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦

Walls !
‧͙⁺˚*・ stuck in a nightmare ༓☾

〚 Walls ! 〛‧͙⁺˚*・ stuck in a nightmare ༓☾

❝ i...it's m...me ❞

there's some slight mentions of suicidal thoughts.
take care of yourselves. x.

            BRETT USUALLY HAD BETTER SELF-CONTROL, but with Bellamy curled into his side, gripping his shirt as nightmares plagued his sleep, he couldn't get the picture in the kitchen drawer out of his head.

𝐵𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓂𝓎   𝒦𝑜𝓁   𝑀𝒾𝓀𝒶𝑒𝓁𝓈𝑜𝓃
𝒶𝓃𝒹
𝒵𝒶𝒸𝒽   𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓃𝒸𝑒   𝐵𝑒𝓃𝒿𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃
𝒪𝒸𝓉𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇   𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟣
𝓜𝔂  𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻  𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷,
𝓘  𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮  𝔂𝓸𝓾

   A million questions bounced around his mind. Who was Zach? How long did Bellamy know the person? How long did Bellamy have to know someone to call them his forever person? How long had Bellamy been a vampire? How long had he been alive? 2011 was several years ago and yet he looked exactly the same. Was Brett in some kind of Twilight situation, or was Bellamy only a few years older than he claimed? Brett had to admit that he looked younger than most seventeen-year-olds, but not by much.

   He bit his cheek as he pulled out his phone. Googling wasn't an invasion of privacy. It was a public database. Brett had googled himself a couple times over the years. Not much came up other than his parents' obituaries, some articles about the fires, and his social media. 

   The first thing he looked up was Bellamy Kol Mikaelson, but nothing came up. Only a few search results about a set of twins and their mother, Hayley, who died in some freak earthquakes in the mid-90s in New Orleans. Clearly, nothing to do with Bellamy. The twins were newborn babies when they died and the mother's last name was Marshall.

   Nothing else came up. No birth records, no death certificates, no social media. Nothing. That was odd. Everyone has social media. Unless Bellamy used a fake name... but Brett couldn't see why Bellamy would do that on a picture he clearly intended for himself.

   He moved onto googling Zach, and a lot more came up. Social media accounts, multiple GoFundMe's, dozens of obituaries, and more information about another devastating natural disaster in New Orleans. Unlike Bellamy's search results, Zach's were flooded. The only thing in common was that the obituaries all dated to October 2011, the same year as the picture. Zach's obituary had almost no detail, so he moved on quickly. As he continued down the list, he realized they had something else in common, they all died in a building collapse.