𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲: 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 |

11:50 am

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"where did you say you had to go?" your mom turned from the oven and held the container

"just an errand run" you chuckled and grabbed your keys from the hanger, "i won't take long"

"hm," your mother squinted, "okay- while your outside, could you buy me some icing?"

"we don't have any?" you titled your head, "dad bought some yesterday"

your mother pointed at your brother sleeping on the table with an empty bottle of frosting, "he finished it."

your eyes widen and you walked over to him, "hey" you slapped your hand on his back, "what's wrong with you? now i gotta go do it"

"want me to go with you?" asuka asked with closed eyes and a smile

"no." you groaned and waved goodbye, "bye guys, love you"

"text me when your there" you heard your mom say when you closed the door. you moved your hand in your pocket to get your phone and looked at the address tsuki sent you. you decided to leave at an earlier time to get it done quickly.

"hm he lives nearby." you stood outside your porch and slowly went down the stairs, "i wonder what his house looks like"

probably like any other house but this was different.

"doesn't he have a brother...?" you fidgeted with your fingers, "yeah! why can't he do it?"

"then again..." you smirked, "i might see tsuki~"

you laughed to yourself, acting giddy and stopped when kids walked by you. "what's wrong with her...?" they looked at you

you turned around and started walking down the block and shuffled your playlist, "please be good to me today"

...♬° 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴, " 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗶 " 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲

"oh my god" you put our headphones on properly, "i haven't listened to this song in forever-"

before the song could start you got a message from tsuki that read.

| 𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𝗸𝗲𝗶 |

" stop by my house first "