"I was bored!"

Requested by: devil_wolfie

TW: Leaving a little home alone (?)
Little!Dream Cg!Puffy

When Dream woke up he felt small, so he also felt pretty bored.

He had a quick snack, some applesauce, and after watching cartoons for thirty minutes he decided he wanted to do something fun.

So he put on his shoes, mask and was off.

Puffy was only out because she was looking for cows to lure back to her house, so she could breed them and such.

She looked around when she heard leave rustling.

Nothing, there was positively nothing.

So she continue, and so did leave rustling, but she did find the cows.

Now Dream didn't mean to be completely terrifying, but he came out from behind the trees, just following behind Puffy.

So when Puffy turned around she nearly had a heart attack, just seeing Dream there.

"Dream?" she asked curiously, unsure if he was going to try anything.

To her surprise Dream just waved some at her. "Hi!"

Puffy gave him a confused look, but waved back nonetheless, continuing on with her task, Dream following.

She didn't stop for a good two hours, and giving Dream a glance he looked tired aswell.

Now she had been thinking over the odd behaviour and connected the dots to Dream regressing, seeing as she had heard of the coping skill before, as you hear a lot of things while on the sea for months.

"You okay, bud?" She asked, getting a soft whine and shake of the head from Dream.

"tired." he said softly, moving his mask some to rib at his eyes.

Puffy smiled lightly, gently taking his hand.

"well let's get home, and then we can have chicken nuggets and watch cartoons, yeah?" she offered.

Least to say, it was nice to get to take care of her son again.