Is Just Fire!

Requested By: yssy2004
Little!Sapnap CG!George+Dream

Blaze Hybrid!Sapnap

Sapnap was a blaze hybrid, born in the nether and mostly raised in the overworld.

But since he was, he didn't take fire damage and therefore could pull off some pretty cool stunts.

Not when the boy was small though, it was one of his rules that he wasn't aloud to.

But little him didn't see anything wrong with it, so here he was, in the backyard in shorts and a orange sweater.

He had three things with him, his paci, a box of matches and his plush.

(His plush is a blaze plush)

He giggled some as he took the matches, lighting one and starting to idly play with the small flaming stick.

Now he could generate his own Fire, but big him hadn't even mastered it, so that'd be a lot of damage, chaos and time out.

Dream was looking for the male, George having made grilled cheese for lunch.

"Sap?" he asked, looking around the house. Then he heard goggling form outside and smelled smoke.

"SAP?!" he repeated, his tone more urgent and his movement quicker to get outside.

When he did, he was calmed to see there wasn't a huge fire, just a small controlled one.

He approached the toddler minded boy, who was just watching the flames and suckling on his paci.

Dream approached him, carefully lifting the toddler, who immediately tried to squirm away from him, knowing he'd be put in timeout.

"Sap, you know the rules. Fire is a big boy thing and we don't want you hurt." he said softly, carrying the boy back inside and to the living room, sitting him in the corner.

"10 minutes time out, Sap. I'm not upset, I just don't want you hurt." he explained softly, going to the kitchen to get Sapnap some food and juice for after his time out.

It felt like an eternity until Dream came back, smiling softly at the boy.

He kissed his forehead gently. "C'mon Sap, it's time for lunch." he said softly, gently lifting the boy up and taking him to the kitchen.

Sapnap smiled excitedly, more than happily starting to eat when he was sat down, since George always made the best grilled cheese.

It was a bit rocky, but all in all the trio had a good afternoon.