Hero's Work Does End

THIS ISN'T AGEPLAY. THIS IS STILL SFW AGERE, IT IS SIMPLY FORCING SOMEONE'S HEADSPACE INTO THAT OF AN INFANT. ANYTHING REGARDING AGEPLAY WILL BE DELETED AND YOU'LL BE BLOCKED.

anyways, enjoy :D

I've been big into vigilante/hero aus mixed lately soooo-

TW: Blood, mentions of murder, mentions of death, mentions of crimes, technically kidnapping, technical forced trust, technical forced regression, injury, cursing, diapers

Making this by the encouragement of my very poggers friend :D

Little!Dream CG!SBI

Dream was never meant to get himself here, oh he wished he could go back in time and tell his past self he was a dumbass for doing it.

He was a small time vigilante, took his enemies down peacefully.

His powers kind of sucked, to be frank. He could make people daydream and detain them, but that was just it.

It worked fine for petty thieves and petty killers, the ones that don't think things out and act quickly.

But for any type of major villain? He'd be screwed, and he'd be screwed well. He'd find out soon enough either way.

It was a normal day, Dream was sat on the roof of his apartment building, watching the street below. He was in black jeans and his hoodie, a forest green with a plain black smile.

He had a small portable walkie talkie on him, just rattled off nothing of interest as it stood. He was feeling odd in the head, kind of tired and fuzzy.

He hadn't regressed in two or three weeks, and it was coming back to bite him, as his focus was entirely off. He was tempted to call it a day and regress or sleep it off.

That's when the radio rattled something off, something that Dream was a bit worried about, but wanted to investigate anyways

'SBI reported on 1234randomstreet, send backup imme--'

It cut off, another voice coming in. A familiar one too, belonging to a certain well known blonde.

'Come get us you pussies! We'll gladly take you down!-'

'Dammit Disk, put the radio down-'

'Fine then, BitchBlade!'

Then static.

Dream hesitated, unsure if he should. It could be his big brake, but it could also be the death of him.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair.

He could be an idiot. And he was sure it'd come back to bite him.

To say it did would be an understatement.

He was screwed, to put it politely. 

He was even closer to slipping, and had two large gashes from being thrown through a window, both in places to make getting out of there hard.

One across his leg and one across his side, not to mention the many places where small pieces of glass were stabbing into his skin.

His regression suddenly became too much, and the holding it off and searing pain made him regress, to babyspace.

Before he could think about it he was sobbing, big ugly tears streaming down his face behind the quartz white mask he wore.

The Blade and Crow Father shared a glance and a brief nod, doing a slight wavy hand gesture at Siren and Disks.

"You two head back to the hideout and prep something for him to wear." The Blade demands simply, the other two grumbling but going.

The Crow Father went over to Dream and scooped him up, starting to coo and baby talk to him, muttering soft 'I've got you', 'Don't worry baby', ect.

Dream didn't even think about it, he listened to the honeyed words and cuddled close to The Crow Father, feeling the wings wrap around him.

He didn't even know these villains names, yet he was oh so easily trusting them and playing into their hands.

Oh he loved to shoot himself in the foot, didn't he?

It wasn't long before The Crow Father got Dream to their hide out and home, the little asleep leaning into his chest.

The other three were home, but before they could bury him in questions he went straight to the nursery they had built.

Now, why would they need a nursery? Especially one sized for adults?

A few years back, they had kidnapped a very special individual who happened to be a little.

Tubbo, the president's son - at the time, Schlatt had his term and got beat in another election. Not that they minded, he was a shit president and as Tubbo proved father.

But, they couldn't bare to hurt a little at all. So they built a nursery and had kept it, as taking it down would've been more a pain.

Either way, the police left them alone now, as they knew it'd come with grave consequences if not.

And Tubbo was doing good now, he lived with his platonic boyfriend, Ranboo. They still talked, as he and Disk had bonded well and were best friends.

Anyways, The Crow Father - was it bad he still didn't know his name? - started treating the wounds, taking out the pieces of glass and leaving them on a tray to be disposed of. By the time he had all of the glass out Dream was half awake, but still small.

He bandaged the little's wounds before finally being done. He disposed of the glass shards and tray, just to be extra safe.

Dream was still mostly asleep, he just idly chewed on his hoodie strings, earning a soft coo.

"Now, now, don't chew on that, Dear.." He scolding gently, grabbing the strawberry themed pajamas and diaper Disk had most likely left there for him.

He carefully changed Dream, not getting much of a fuss aside from a small whine when he saw the padding.

He carefully lifted Dream up, carrying him on his hip to the living room. His three kids turned to look at him, then the little.

"Should we tell him our names? Using code names is such a pain." Siren started, getting in the first question.

Phil hummed some. "No, but we do need to figure out to keep him cooperative." he said with a sigh.

The Blade snorted. "We keep him regressed 24/7, thought that much was obvious." he said, picking up his Greek mythology book.

Siren and Disk both nodded. "Yeah, if he's regressed to super little than he wouldn't even think of actually escaping or being a nuisance."

Disks wasn't convinced. "We'd have to take care of a baby 24/7."

The Crowfather sighed. "If I can handle twins, and then you can manage to help care for him."

Siren rolled his eyes. "Screw nicknames, I'm not calling my brothers and dad nicknames 24/7." he said with a huff.

The Blade nodded. "I'm with Wilbur on this one."

Wilbur nodded some. "Thank you! God, Techno you've always been the best brother."

Disk huffed and immediately piped up. "Hey!! You assholes!"

This caused Dream to squirm and stir, finally waking up it seemed.

The Crowfather glared at Disks. "If he's upset, Tommy, you're calming him down."

Tommy huffed, watching the slowly awaking little. "Whatever Phil."

Dream wasn't upset, miraculously, just looking around at the other four in the room. He just stared at them with a child like curiosity.

Oh how the boy didn't know how trapped and how screwed he really was..