Siblings

I've seen an AU where Punz, Purpled and Dream are siblings. Also Dream being very open with ADHD and stuff

Please let me know if I portrayed ADHD in a bad or harmful way!! I think I have it but am not certain, so I trued to do some research prior writing

Note: Yes I am coping with being a lonely only child by writing siblings, shush. Any info such as pronouns come from Google, (Ages I'll change because ew, math) heights probably aren't going to be mentioned as it makes it easier to write.
TW:Cursing

Little!Dream Cg!Punz and Purpled (somewhat)

It was hard to tell the three were related, well technically only Purpled and Punz were, but it's not like it mattered in the end.

Punz still remembered how they ended up with a third sibling, Purpled kind of did, but it wasn't surprising he didn't entirely.

It didn't exactly surprise him, Purpled was 5 while he was 10. Meanwhile Dream was 3, being the youngest.

To sum the story up, Dream was pretty much left in the middle of nowhere and so Punz took it upon himself to convince their parents to take the child in.

Many years later, here they were, they still lived together in a house, not super big because that'd be pointless and more cleaning.

It was comfy, big enough to have a decent sized living room (which was mostly used for family movie nights, something Purpled insisted they have so they still bond), a nice kitchen (somewhere Dream was banned from using a lot of, he managed to set the microwave on fire once), and each have their own rooms and two bathrooms (something Dream insisted on, because he didn't feel like arguing every morning when he just wanted to brush his teeth).

Dream was always pretty open about his ADHD and anxiety and such. He had a mix of the inattentiveness and hyperactivity aspects of it.

He struggled with school a lot as he would often stop doing assignments because they were being to him and repeated the same things over and over it seemed and made a lot of careless mistakes, especially with typed assignments, and loosing quite a few school books, papers and delete important files with online things.

A lot of the time anything school related he would end up sat in the living room with either both Purpled and Punz or one or the other, seeing as Purpled was taking some, on his own time, classes for making videos along with his schoolwork, this was his last year of highschool as well meanwhile Punz was in college.

Dream would zone out at times and end up distracted by everything or just doodling on his papers or just end up falling asleep, as sleep was something he never was able to get a schedule for, it was simple enough to get his attention, light pokes often worked anyways.

None of their rooms were perfectly clean, heck pretty much anyone ever had at least a little bit of clutter.

They never went in each other's room, privacy and stuff, except for situations like this.

"You lost what again?" Punz asked, deciding not to mention the little bit of anything everywhere.

"My paint brushes! They're like no where!" Dream repeated, looking around again. There was dirty clothes piling over the hamper, there were cans and cups scattered everywhere and stuff for different hobbies a bit of everywhere too.

Punz nodded some. "Do you remember where you had them last?" he asked, kneeling down to look under the bed. Because beds seem to swallow anything and everything.

Dream took a second to answer, fidgeting with his hoodie strings. "I was either sitting at my desk or on my bed- I was painting George a monster can! And I'm almost done too-"