They...Left..? [1/2]

L!Quackity

Set after lore. Essentially Las Nevadas is down 3 people (Sam, Purpled, Slime), leaving it with just Quackity and Foolish (that I'm aware of). What really rubs salt into the wound is when Sapnap comes just for anything he and Karl left (hoodies, sweaters, ect) and leaves without caring about Quackity's mental state and headspace, despite knowing his ex-fiance regresses.

Also wearing a choker isn't s3xu4l. If you take it like that leave the book right now and block me, thanks <3

TW: abandonment, mentions of purposeful starvation, idfk from there-

Quackity yawned as he stared at the wall, stomach churning as it begged for some type of nourishment.

He hadn't ate in what...4..5..days..? He couldn't get himself out of bed anymore, anyways.

He just sat there, cried once in awhile and cuddled with a hoodie Sapnap gave him. He also wore a choker Karl gave him. (he wore it loosely so he didn't choke between sobbing sessions) it made him cry more, but he missed his fiances and it was all he had that they gave him.

A knock rang out through the suite

A knock rang out through the suite. He looked up at the door, forcing his voice to work even if it was raspy. "C-Come I-in.."

The door opened and there stood Sapnap. His face was cold and heartless. "Apparently Karl left some of his little stuff here. I'm just here to pick it up." he spoke plainly.

Quackity nodded, giving him a gesture to say 'go ahead', voice feeling spent after even just the two words he choked out.

Now when it came to their dynamic Quackity and Sapnap were Karl's CGs, though now Sapnap would take care of him by himself as Karl couldn't even remember him...

Though a dynamic only Quackity knew of was Las Nevedas. They were all closely knit before they lost 3 of the members, but still Quackity was a little and Foolish took care of him.

Thinking about this caused fresh tears to roll down Quackity's face as he silently sobbed, throat feeling sorer.

Sapnap had pretty much everything, frowning when he came across a great storage bin covered in childish stickers.

He opened it, surprised at what he saw. Little stuff but themed for Quackity...? Was Quackity a little..? And he was...

Oh..

Wait why did he care again...? He snapped at Karl! He hurt Karl! He shook his head and put the lid back on the bin, he made sure he had everything Karl was missing in his bag before leaving, shutting the door behind himself.

It was at this point Quackity had stopped sobbing, silent tears just going down his face.

He carefully got himself off the bed and onto his feet. His feet didn't have the same idea though, as his legs gave out and he hit the ground.

He didn't know why but he started wailing at that, cradling his banged knee. He wanted someone, anyone

He felt so tiny. He had never felt this tiny, he didn't like it, it was scary.

He carefully got himself calmed down enough to crawl to his bin, pulling it down carefully.

He got out a paci, weighted plushie and a weighted blanket. He didn't normally use the weighted items, but he needed to feel like someone else was there, like someone was there to care.

(left one)

(left one)

He also liked the blanket because it was fluffy

He wanted someone, he was tired too. So weighted items seemed like a good idea.

He clumsily took off the choker, putting it in the bin with the rest of his little stuff. He didn't want to take it off, but knew he couldn't sleep in it safely..

He carefully crawled back over to his bed, climbing on if and wrapping the blanket around himself, liking how it felt like a hug.

He slipped the paci into his mouth, suckling it sleepily, tired from the sobbing and Sapnap's visit..

He held the plush close as he slipped into the escape of sleep, missing the actual touch and reassurance of another human being, but tolerating it for the makeshift replacement...