Chubby..

Little!Philza (4-5) CG!Technoblade

Chubby!Philza AU
This is coming from someone who is chubby and struggles with this. Any negative comments will be deleted.

TW: Body Hatred, Down-Talking Oneself, Chub viewed in a negative way.

Phil stared in the mirror, frowning. He looked so chubby, it was gross.

How did Techno put up with him?

Techno had moved in with him a month or two ago, and ever since Phil wore his robe that didn't give away his body shape. He didn't want Techno to know.

Techno knew, he hated that he couldn't help the blonde. It worried him even more how long Phil would stay in front of the mirror.

Phil wasn't worried about hiding his regression, Techno knew before he even moved in. So he simply didn't bother.

Techno was cleaning his sword, humming gently to himself as he made sure the blade was clean.

Phil is staring in the mirror, silently running through all the things he hated.

You're getting slow, fat and old.

You're getting chubby too. Your thighs stick out too much.

At this rate you'll be wearing that robe until you die.

You should stop eating. It's making you fatter.

The voices can't continue. His mind shuts it all down, plummeting him into his headspace.

He's young and confused. Why is he standing in front of the mirror?

And why is this dumb robe so boring?

He shakes it off and just changes, much happier to be in something colourful and more right feeling.

He didn't care about his chub, plus Techno said it was cute! And if his caregiver thought if was cute, it had to be

He grabbed his pacifier, clipping it to his overalls. He slipped the object into his mouth, smiling around it.

He felt cute. He liked feeling cute! And even Techno thought so, at least he always called him cute!

 He liked feeling cute! And even Techno thought so, at least he always called him cute!

He also grabbed his teether and texture toy. Smiling as it made a rattling noise, giggling lightly.

(the teether)

(the teether)

He went downstairs, hands occupying themselves with the textures and things to mess with on the toy

Techno heard the footsteps and looked over, smiling some at the regressed boy. "Hey Angel, how old are you, bubs?" he asked, getting the sword down and putting it up where the Regressor can't reach.

Phil smiled at him, walking over and hugging the pinkette. "Was in front of a mirror. Got bored, wanted attention." he must've heard the wrong question or something.

Techno frowned, a mirror? That meant he was dealing with the voices again.. "Well, how about we cuddle and watch some cartoons?"

Phil nodded happily, following Techno and cuddling close as the pinkette sat down on the love seat, turning the TV on to a random cartoon station.

Phil was occupied within minutes, clinging onto Techno with one hand, the other occupied by his texture toy as his eyes were fixed on the screen.

He would have to talk to big Phil about the voices, but for now he had a little to take care of

. . . . . . .

Phil couldn't quite remember what happened the day before. He remembered being in front of the mirror and not much after that.

He yawned some as he got up, noting that he was in a hoodie he only wore while little.

Okay it was technically Techno's but still.

He changed into his robe, smiling as it covered his chub. He couldn't stand his chub.

It made his hips look too big, his stomach made him look fat and it made him feel like he was becoming lazy.

He hated being called lazy. It was something that happened way too often and wasn't true.

He shook the thought from his head and went downstairs, noting Techno cooking in the kitchen. "Good morning, mate."

Techno looked over, smiling some. "Morning, Phil. Feeling any better?"

Phil nodded. "Yeah. Voices were just being a bit of a pain." he said.

Techno knew the other had voices. Even if his didn't demand blood, they were there and took a toll on the blonde's mental health.

"You could've told me, Phil, you know I would've helped."

Phil smiled. "Yeah, I know. I just regressed before I could." he laughed dryly.

Techno just walked over and hugged him, holding the blonde close.

"You're beautiful as is, Phil. Plus cmon, your chub just makes you better to cuddle." he said, getting a small laugh out of Phil.

Either way, he had the best friend in the world. And he'd always be grateful for that.