Trying Not to Cry

Hello! This was a request by Cdreamthewhore and a Collab with Withering_Orchids !

We did add onto the prompt slightly to make it a hurt/comfort fic!

TW: Mentions of weapons mentions of injuries, toxic!cg!Tommy, manipulation, abuse, abusive!cg!Tommy, unsympathetic!Tommy, cursing, talking bad about little space, taking a little's comfort items (Let me know if I missed any!)

Little!Dream Toxic!CG!Tommy

.

Hobbling towards his makeshift tent, Dream groaned as he flopped onto the sturdy bed. Tommy had been extra insistent on making him suffer, which meant more aches and pains everywhere.

No matter how much he wants to forget the events that conspired later on in the day, it only looped inside his head. His head which is now pounding with a raging migraine.

He tossed and turned on his bed before giving up on any chances of comfortability. With his body sore, his brain thumping as rapidly as his heart, he couldn't sense his head starting to slip into a fuzzy feeling.

By the time he'd picked up on this, it was already too late. The warmth had wrapped around his entire mind.

Tommy was a very insistent pest, one that was really hard to get to buggar off at that anyway.

He had already started the trek to Dream's tent, a bit behind as he had to clean a few things, from his sessions with Dream prior. He was only actually coming back to annoy Dream, really not having anything at all he needed to do to or with the older blonde.

Therefore, he wouldn't buggar off, even if Dream tried and forced him to leave.

Dream really was too out of it to bother noticing or even remotely being aware of a lot of surroundings. When he saw the tent he had learned to call home, he quickened his pace just to get to the tent.

Once he did, he collapsed onto the bed, curling up and dragging his blanket up over him.

He grabbed his stuffed animal, a horse named Spirit, and clutched his close, taking comfort in the plush he had managed to hide and keep safe from Tommy's lighter. A tool he hated with a burning passion.

It pained him to even imagine what that wretched boy would do to his precious Spirit if he knew about it.

Distantly, he had thought he heard something, but ignored it in favor of trying to get some shut-eye. Though the position he was in was as comfortable as it could get, it felt like something was missing.

He cringed at the taste of dirt and grime enter his mouth. Since when had he started sucking his thumb? It tasted gross.

Grumbling to himself, he snaked his hand inside his pillowcase and dragged out a green pacifier.

It was a soft forest green, combat to the usual robust lime. His sore eyes needed a break from all the crying and straining today. Popping the rubber part into his mouth, he languidly began suckling on it peacefully and soon passed out. Spirit still in his arms with a vice grip.

Tommy had managed to catch his pace and actually get up to Dream's tent. He laughed quietly to himself when he saw Dream, rolling his eyes lightly and snorting some.

Of course Dream would do some freaky stuff like this, why wouldn't he?

If Tommy knew him which he really didn't, then it wasn't much of a surprise Dream would act like a kid as some form of sympathy act or something of the sort.