Meanie!

Requested By: Deku-IzukuMidoriya

TW: mentions of bullying (light)
Little!Tommy + Tubbo CG!Ranboo + Wilbur

Even if the small daycare wasn't very well known Wilbur and Ranboo always got nervous leaving their little's there

Tubbo was a picky little, certain things had to be a certain way and he could get fussy if they weren't. Ranboo was the only one who knew his to do everything just right.

Tommy was clingy, to the point where he wouldn't even nap if he didn't know where Wilbur was or if he wasn't with him and Wilbur worried about him having a panic attack.

Everything was fine the first two times the two had to be dropped off there, Tubbo didn't get bratty and Tommy just stuck with him the whole time instead of Wilbur.

Of course it was rare they went, as it was a last resort type of thing.

But today when Wilbur went to pick the two up, Ranboo was still busy so he gave Wilbur a written permission thing to pick up Tubbo, Tommy was sad, just silently clinging onto Tubbo.

He wouldn't say anything to Wilbur or even Tubbo, he barely even let Wilbur pick him up!
(which was odd on, a lot, of levels)

It was Tubbo who spoke up first. "There was a meanie!" the mentally 6 year old blurted out, not looking up from his bee plush.

"Meanie? What do you mean, Tubs?" Wilbur asked, confused and even more concerned.

"Mhm!! He took Toms thingy!!" Tubbo said, looking up and pointing at Tommy's plush, a small spider that said boy had a death grip on.

Wilbur nodded some, gently bouncing Tommy. "I'm sorry, bubs. But, how about we have ice cream? I don't like seeing my Toms sad!!" He said, exaggerating his emotions, knowing it amused Tommy.

Tommy gasped excitedly and nodded happily.

What could he say?

Ice Cream fixes Everything.