A Baby Prison

prison but no trauma just fluff? Poggers-

Little!Dream (0-1) + Techno (4-5) CG!Sam

Dream was in the cell, listening to Techno recite old tales of him and Phil, sitting cuddled up in the Piglin's lap.

Both were regressed, Dream barely a year old and Techno being five.

It was nearly time for Sam to come, so Techno thought he could help. He didn't know that Sam didn't know the two regressed.

The lava lowered and the bridge started coming.

Dream was entertained playing with a clasp on Techno's cape while said Piglin stared at Sam.

When Sam finally reached the cell he wasn't even going to talk to the two, just dropping off potatoes and water for the two.

"Mister?" Techno asked.

Sam did a double take, staring at Techno for a second. "Huh?"

"Can we have some toys? Dreamy is bored." Techno spoke casualy, like this wasn't out of the blue.

Sam wracked his mind for why Techno would be speaking like this, like he was-

Age Regression. The two were mentally children.

"Yeah, I'll bring some in a second.  How old are you two?"

Techno giggled. "I'm five! And Dreamy is 1!"

Sam nodded softly, humming as he left to go grab stuff. A toddler and a baby, okay.

Sam came back not long after with a bag of stuff, humming softly.

He had 2 pacifiers, a sippy cup of juice, bottle of juice, a warm bottle of milk, a couple of warm blankets, some comfy clothes for each age range, and some toys.

Techno looked up, grinning some as Sam entered again. Dream was laying on the bed, curled up happily.

Techno had gotten him to eat some potatoes and drink some water, using said cup to mash a couple potatoes for him.

Sam hummed gently, sitting down the bag. "Tired, Dream?"

Dream nodded some at him, sucking his thumb lightly.

Sam gently took Dream's thumb from his mouth, easing a pastel green paci into the mentally younger's mouth instead. He helped the boy into a onesie and some thigh high socks so he could sleep better before giving him the warm bottle of milk.

Chuckling softly as the boy sleepily began to drink the milk, turning his attention to Techno

"Do you wanna get changed too, Tech?"

Receiving a nod, he helped the other into something comfy, clipping a pastel pink pacifier to it and letting him have the sippy of juice.

He let Techno play with the toys while he had his juice, since it seemed he was still wide awake

He let Techno play with the toys while he had his juice, since it seemed he was still wide awake. He at least stayed quiet so Dream could sleep.

Sam didn't expect it, but he now had two little's to take care of.

I thought abt this AU randomly and now I honestly love it-