Nightmares aren't fun

Requested By: SoftLittleEmo
TW: None (?)

Little!Tubbo CG!Ranboo

Everything seemed peaceful enough when the duo went to bed, the two cuddled up close.

The night was mostly peaceful, rain hitting softly against the window making a good background noise.

It wasn't until around 2 AM that Tubbo woke up in a panic, sitting up quickly and looking around.

Seeing as the two were cuddling, the movement woke him up, opening his eyes some.

The room was silent for a bit, rain hitting the window the only noise, until only soft crying was heard.

Ranboo glanced at Tubbo, frowning some and carefully setting a hand on the male's shoulder. "Tubbo, are you okay? He asked.

Tubbo whined softly, bringing the sleeve of his pajama shirt to his mouth to chew on. "bad d'eam, Boo." he muttered, words a bit muffled.

Ranboo frowned some, sitting up and turning on the small lamp that was on the night stand.

He carefully pulled Tubbo to be somewhat in his lap, somewhat leaning against him.

"Do you want to talk about it, bee?" he asked softly.

Tubbo shook his head with a small whine.

Ranboo nodded softly, carefully and gently running a hand through Tubbo's hair.

"How about some warm milk and cuddles?" he offered, knowing it normally calmed him down.

Tubbo nodded, making grabby hands at Ranboo, who stood up and lifted the shorter easily.

It was calm for a bit, Tubbo just playing with Ranboo's hoodie strings, because wearing pajamas every night is overrated, as the mentally older made him a bottle

It wasn't long before the two were back in bed, Tubbo happily cuddling Ranboo and drinking his milk, which was making him even sleepier.

Nightmares sucked, but Boo made him feel much better.