"She'll be back soon, Wilby."

Requested By: DreamSWilbur

TW: accidents, diapers, pull-ups mentions of abandonment issues.

Little!Wilbur (1) and Tommy (5) CG!Phil
IRL AU, SBI lives together (minus Techno, plus Kristen)

It was fairly late, around 10 PM on a Friday night.

The house was a bit of a choactic mess, Kristen was getting her already packed bags by the door, Wilbur and Tommy were both regressed, watching a cartoon as Phil helped Kristen.

She had to go see some close friends for a week or so for reasons unspecified.

Tommy was around 5, so he'd be a bit sad, but some cuddles and warm milk.

Wilbur was 1, extremely attached to Kristen and had very big abandonment issues.

Phil already had a plan for the unavoidable breakdown.

Now since it was short notice a babysitter wasn't an option, therefore they'd have to take bother to the airport.

He's cry for awhile and tire himself out, then Phil could Play some lullabies to get him to sleep, when they got him probably give him a warm bubble bath, a warm bottle of milk, cuddles and then they could sleep.

They'd probably all sleep in Kristen and Phil's bed that night, as it was the biggest and both upset little's would want cuddles.

When both Kristen and Phil agreed she had all her luggage, with 3 hours til they had to get to the airport and a 2 hour drive,

Kristen worked on getting her stuff in the car as Phil got the two Regressor together. He started with Tommy, humming.

"Cmon Toms, legs get you in something comfy okay?" he said, taking Tommy's hand and taking him to the two's nursery, evenly split between both Regressors.

Tommy nodded lightly, humming. "where are we going papa?" he asked, watching Phil pull out some pajamas and a pull-up for him.

"We're going to airport, Toms

"We're going to airport, Toms. Momma has to go see her friends." he explained, helping the younger into the pull-up and pajamas.

Tommy frowned but nodded lightly. He knew this was happening, but he was still sad.

Phil hummed lightly. "It's okay, We'll get home and then you can have a sippy of warm milk and we can cuddle and sleep." he reassured, grabbing a small bag and started to pack a diaper bag.

He didn't bother separating Wilbur's and Tommy's stuff in the bag, as it'd be more trouble. He gave the bag to Tommy. "Go ahead and go out to the car, okay? Momma will help you get in the care and I'll come out with Wilby, okay?"

Tommy nodded, taking the bag and doing as told.

Phil took this chance to go get Wilbur, the little asleep on the couch. He must've fallen asleep while Phil was helping Tommy.

Phil was careful picking Wilbur up, taking the younger to the nursery.

He grabbed the pre packed bag, Tommy's wasn't packed because the boy was specific with textures and needed something to fidget with or he'd be whining the whole time, putting it over his shoulder.

He quickly changed the boy's diaper and into something a bit warmer.

- Timeskip to the airport -

Phil sighed as he parked the car, Tommy was awake by now, playing with his Switch quietly, meanwhile Wilbur was playing with a pop it, entertained by the little sounds.

Kristen frowned as the car came to a stop. She unbuckled herself before giving both little's a kiss on the forehead.

Fml I can't write human interaction-

After quick words between her and Phil and byes to the Regressor she had grabbed her bags and was rushing to her gate and such.

Wilbur frowned when she left, reaching out towards the direction she went with a whine. Luckily he couldn't get himself out of the seatbelt, as he would've definitely run off after her.

When the car started and they were getting out of the parking lot, that's when Wilbur started wailing.

Phil frowned, parking once again. "Hey, hey, it's okay Wilby. She'll be back before you know it!" he comforted, unbuckling himself and turning in his seat to grab Wilbur's bag.

He pulled out the younger's paci, plushie and blanket. He laid the blanket over Wilbur, it was weighted by Wilbur's preference.

Wilbur slightly calmed down at that, still whining and crying softly. The weighted blanket felt like being cuddled.

He took the paci happily, sucking it to calm down and clutching the plushies close.

"Don't worry, Wilby. Momma will be back before you know it."

I know it sucks, motivation no worky and writing requests feels like its slowly killing my creativity-