Hiding. Lots of hiding.

I know I have requests to do, but I saw this whilst scrolling Pinterest and must do it.

Little!Dream CG!George + Glamrock Freddy

Security Breach AU

Dream was running, where? Good question. There were giant robots wanting to kill him, there was no way he knew where the hell he was going or planned it out.

He was scared, admittedly. His mind was fuzzy, things weren't clear anymore. He assumed Glamrock Freddy, the one animatronic that wasn't murderous thus far, was talking to him.

It was so unclear, so hard. He remotely heard something about a sun robot. He didn't know, but for the love of god he just-

"fuck-!" A British sounding voice sounded out as Dream bumped into someone, which sent both to the ground.

Dream snapped his head to the person he bumped into, trying to get his breathing back on track as he just stared at this kid.

He looked older than Dream, about 3 years roughly. He looked like a typical teenager, well for a cottagecore vibe at least. He couldn't see his eyes though, covered by clout goggles with black lenses.

"Jesus, you okay? You look like you just ran a marathon." The boy said, standing up. He dusted himself off, before offering Dream a hand.

Dream took a deep breath, taking the hand and standing up himself, dusting himself off. "Yeah.. Sorry, I was running from-" He was cut off as an all too familiar voice came, sounding all too close.

"I smell pizza!"

Dream's eyes widened, grabbing the British boy's hand and running, tugging the other along with him.

"Woah-!" The British boy stuttered out, trying to keep up and not fall flat on his face. He didn't seem that concerned by the animatronic's voice, though.

Dream ducked into a photo booth, dragging the other boy with him.

Chica ran past, and Dream took a deep breath. God, his heart was racing and he just wanted to just regress and curl up.

The British boy sighed. "So then, why were you running?" he asked.

"They're crazy. They've tried to kill me, a lot." Dream explained simply, taking a shaky breath.

The British boy just nodded. "Then, let's bust out of here." he said with a shrug.

Dream nodded. "Dream, by the way."

"George." The other answered.

"We should split up. Search places." Dream said, standing up carefully and peaking out, seeing nothing but the normal cleaning bots.

George nodded some. "So any tips about this place?" he asked, since it seemed the younger knew more about it than him.

"Cardio. Avoid any robot that isn't a bear with a blue lightening bolt." Dream answered, before leaving the booth and darting down one way, leaving George there a bit confused.

It really wasn't long before Dream found himself hiding again.

He just ducked into the first thing he saw, which happened to be a stroller. Which made his mind forcefully regress, leaving him scared and hiding. He was just praying he didn't get found.

George was having better luck, tactfully avoiding any robots he saw and exploring the megaplex of sorts.

Until he bumped into something whilst distracted. Something metal at that. He assumed he was going to have to run, so he looked up to figure out what he was running from.

He was met with blue eyes, staring back at him. George looked this animatronic up and down, studying it in the moment of peace. Then he saw it, the mark he needed, A blue lightening bolt!

"You're Glamrock Freddy?" George asked, standing up better and dusting himself off.

"You don't have a guest profile either. Who are you?" Glamrock Freddy asked, as confused as his programming allowed. There were a lot of children suddenly spearing, it seemed.

"George. Look, long story, but I ran into that Dream kid-"

"You ran into Superstar? Is he alright?" Glamrock Freddy asked, sounding as worried as his voice let him.

"Good question. We split to explore, and now I don't know where he is." George said, sighing some. "I planned on heading back that way, but I got distracted."

Freddy listened to this, and seemed to brighten up. "I can take you there quicker."

And with that, the two were off.

Dream was still hiding, just waiting it out and praying this was some crazy dream he was having. Sure big him handled the fear and turned it into adrenaline for running, but little him was terrified. He didn't have the same skill of turning it into something good.

It's isn't helpful when the cover things of the stroller is lifted.

Like not just fear, he didn't even look at what opened it, he screeched. Full on, crappy horror movie fake out scare, screeched.

"Jesus, man! Calm down!" George said, covering his ears. He knew Dream was scared, but Jesus that hurt his ears.

Dream snapped his head up to look at the duo, the older teen just huffing as he rubbed his ears. The animatronic was staring at him, probably trying to figure out his emotions.

George huffed. "Why are you in this thing anyways? I get hiding, but theres like nothing around." he pointed out.

Dream unsurely peaked around, and as George said, there was nothing around.

Dream just huffed. He got out of the stroller, just ending up on wobbly feet. He was still sniffling and making his hoodie sleeves cover his hands.

George just stared at him. "Have you lost your mind?" he asked, deadpanned.

"m small!" The blonde answered.

George just stared at him. Freddy seemed to somewhat understand him.

"You're a child?" he asked. Well of course Dream was physically, but mentally he seemed younger.

Dream nodded vigorously, making grabby hands at Freddy.

Freddy lifted him, holding him on his hip. "Well, we're making a detour to the daycare then."

George just stared at them. "You're both crazy, noted-"