Big scary Rides

Requested By: DreamSWilbur

Based off the theme park vlog!
(except I haven't watched it in forever and don't remember what the genuine roller coaster was like. So I'm making it up-)

TW: accidents, pull ups, cursing
Little!Wilbur CG!Phil

Wilbur was incredibly nervous. The whole joke of the vlog was him teasing Tommy about being scared, the opposite was true.

Wilbur was fucking terrified. He HATED roller coasters.

He of course had a bag of little things with him. His plush, his paci, a change of clothes and a couple pull ups.

Yeah, he wasn't the best at not having accidents while small.

So they got into the water ride, it was nice for a bit, some teasing between the two.

Then it got a lot less calm, Wilbur teased up, the cold water splashing him and soaking his sweater.

Phil and Tommy both laughed at that, Wilbur was a lot less amused. That was cold and uncomfy.

Next was a genuine roller coaster.

It was barely five minutes in before Wilbur was scared out of his mind, breath quick as he clutched onto the bar thing that goes over you with all his strength.

When the first drop hit Wilbur was gone, he clung onto the bar thing as he felt like puking, it was too fast, too fast-

He, Tommy and Phil ended up on different car things whatever they're called, which made things worse.

He bit his tongue to keep from making nose as he couldn't help but soak his pants.

At least it wouldn't be questioned, seeing as since his sweater was soaked from the water, so he could claim it did the same to his pants.

By the time it ended the first thing he did was cling onto Phil, clinging onto the older's shirt tightly. "P-Papa!" he mumbled with a small whimper

Phil frowned some, carefully hugging the boy and cooing. "Oh, Wilby. C'mon, let's get you changed and then we can get some ice cream." he said, gently leading Wilbur to the family restroom.

He sent Tommy a quick text as to where they were and helped Wilbur out of his soaked clothes and into a pull up and change of clothes.

With that taken care of he led the younger to an ice cream stand, meeting Tommy on the way

No one even gave them a second glance, something Wilbur appreciated greatly.

Once they got to the ice cream stand Wilbur got a cup of birthday cake, Tommy got a cone of strawberry (double scoop too, as he insisted) while Phil just got vanilla.

They finally got to the car, Phil helping Wilbur get in and buckled up.

"If either of you get ice cream in my car you'll sit in time out." Phil warned jokingly, getting a laugh from the teen and giggle from the toddler.