24 // hungry and horny

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚢?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla 

Put most of it in a savings account for Kaz and blow the rest of it on blankets.

Mel doesn't have heaters and it's negative twenty outside.

My fingers are going to fall off at this rate.

"Get up we're going to fight," Mel said to me.

"Why?"

"I need practice."

"Practice on someone else," I looked to my side where Stella and Jordan were looking at us, "like Stella."

"Why me?" She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay, Jordan then."

Jordan leaned her head on Stella's shoulder, "Leave me out of this."

"Rue, maybe?"

Rue shook their head at me, "Nope."

"Anika?"

Anika looked at her watch, "Well would you look at that I have to get going," she stood up and Rue followed her out making Stella laugh.

Mel rolled her eyes glancing down at her phone before turning it towards me, "Thoughts?"

I looked seeing she was showing me a random dudes dating profile, "He's cute," I crinkled my nose seeing his bio, " '5'11, hungry and horny?"

"So?"

"Mel," I trailed off, "do you want to talk about anything?"

"I'm hungry too," she shrugged, "I'm going to order wings, want any?"

"Yes," we all responded in unison.

She smiled ordering them and I yawned tired from the studying I was doing prior to this conversation, "I think I'm going to drop out of college."

"Do it, come work for me," Stella nodded.

"Never mind," I said.

Mel sat down next to me on the couch, "You have any plans for tonight?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "Kaz is spending the night with me and Theo's coming over."