Chapter 17- A Life Saved

Chapter 17

A Life Saved

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and Ideas

..._-+-_...

Frea winced as she opened her eyes and found herself laying on the grassy ground beneath her and trees surrounding her. She slowly managed to push herself up into the sitting position and grasped her injured arm, clenching her teeth as pain spread through her body. Damn it... Why do I feel like shit?

She sighed and let go of her arm, Oh right... I did a unison raid with Winter that should have killed me... Frea opened her eyes slightly and stared down at the grass in front of her. And it almost did kill me... but somehow... I think... Chaitanya saved me...

Maybe.

Frea shook her head in frustration. I think no matter how hard I try to figure out what happened, I wont ever know for sure.

"Damn Kasumi... that Memory Sealing Spell she put on me must have been pretty powerful to make forget everything before Fairy Tail..." Frea muttered. "I mean I forgot about my life with Chaitanya! Forgetting my foster mother the Energy Dragon is pretty unbelievable... and forgetting that I am the Energy Dragon Slayer is pretty fucked up too..." She growled and face-palmed.

"Huh... Now I'm talking to myself..." She muttered. Frea let her hand fall and winced again as she moved her injured arm. She glanced around for the small bag she always had strapped to her back and sighed when she realized it wasn't there. Great... I could have used the bandages and extra clothes I had in there... Her clothes were tattered and almost completely destroyed. Frea sat there for a few moments, trying to let everything sink in.

The trees around her were covered with golden and yellow leaves, the grass was starting to turn brown in some places as well. Frea tilted her head slightly, odd... last time I checked it was summer...

How long has it been since I took down Shadow with Winter?

Frea shook the question from her head and lifted her uninjured arm and opened her palm, letting her hand rest in the air in front of her.

"Alrighty... I put a Lacrima on my bag... If I'm lucky... I can bring it to me..." Frea muttered to herself and her Silver Energy appeared in the palm of her hand and spiraled up for a minute, her small bag appearing in the air and landing in her hand. "Great!" She said happily and flinched at the pain in her arm. That stupid damn snake...

Frea grasped the fairly worn out bag with her good arm and pushed herself to her feet, ignoring the dull pain that spread throughout her body and she took a deep breath, breathing in the scents of the forest around her. She smelled the clean scent of water and made her way slowly through the golden trees until she found a shallow river and stripped down, stepping into the chill water and washing off the dirt and the blood. She made extra sure to clean her arm completely before she stepped out and pulled on her set of extra clothes.

She pulled on a pair of slim black jeans and silver shirt with only one sleeve, so her injured right arm was left bare and Frea gently wrapped the bandages she had stored in her bag around her arm and sighed when the pain started to grow dim. She pulled on some black shoes and tied them up before getting to her feet once more. Frea closed her eyes and took in all the scents of the forest again, searching for anything that might lead her to a town. Once she caught scent of something that smelled like the burning of wood she quickly pulled her hair up into a loose ponytail and headed away in its direction. Frea smiled to herself, It is so much easier to just catch something scent...

I'm glad I remembered my years with Chaitanya, the training as a Dragon Slayer... But... I wish I could forget about the unbelievable amount of pain that Kasumi caused when she stuck Shadow and Winter's souls in my body... Frea lifted a hand to brush against her cheek just under her eye, where she knew the silver markings appeared and smiled.

And now I remember why these Markings under my eyes wont come off... Chaitanya used her Magic to put them there, something to remember her by I suppose...

Frea traveled through the woods for at least half an hour before they started to thin out and her eyes widened to find a small city at the bottom of a rise on the edge of the forest. The sound of people talking and the scent of food reached her and Frea's mouth watered at the thought of food. Man am I hungry... She glanced over her shoulder at her bag and narrowed her eyes. I think I have some money in my bag...

Frea slowly made her way down the rise and stopped at the edge of the city, for some reason... I'm tiring out really fast...She thought as she felt fatigue begin to creep up on her. She breathed deeply, perhaps I'm just tired from the fight... Frea stepped into the town and walked through in silence, it was fairly busy on the streets and she glanced around, what city is this? She stopped as she noticed a man wearing a black shirt and pair of pants with sunglasses and light brown hair, wearing a red spiked dog collar around his neck and around his hat that had a puffy tip.

She continued walking and cast one last glance at him before she rounded a corner, he looks so familiar... She stopped and widened her eyes.

"Oh... That was Goldmine..." She murmured, "That means this is Quatro Cerberus' town.." Frea sighed and smiled a little. "That means I'm not that far away from Fairy Tail!" She said excitedly. Her stomach growled and she glanced around, quickly spotting a small food stand and walking up to it. She ordered a large bowl of ramen and paid the man with some of the money she had stored in her small bag, and walked away to sit down on a bench and eat her food happily. "Man... I was starving.." She murmured to herself in between bites.

Once she had finished she got back to her feet and smiled at the warm feeling in her stomach. Frea walked around the streets of the town in silence as the sun started to sink and she found a hotel, paying for a room and heading up to it. Frea took off the bag on her back and set it in a chair, plopping down into the bed without bothering to get under the covers. Frea stared up at the ceiling to the room as the sun set and it became dark, her injured arm resting comfortably on her stomach.

So it was summer when I fought with Shadow... and now its fall... That means I've been gone at least two months... So what happened to me? I was sort of floating in some empty space and all the sudden it was getting darker, and I heard Chaitanya's voice... Frea's eyes began to droop as more fatigue settled down on her.

And I ended up in the forest outside this town... this is nowhere near where I was before... Frea's eyes closed completely and she breathed in deeply.

Hopefully everyone is ok...

She drifted off into a deep sleep.

..._-+-_...

Another one up! Guess what? Frea's not dead! But you already guessed that huh?

Vote and comment please! Grazie!