Chapter 7- Let the Games End Here

Chapter 7

Let the Games End Here

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and ideas

Frea leaned up against a table, waiting patiently. According to the runes the battle between Erza and Evergreen had begun, all they could do now was wait. Frea sighed and shook her head, I cant believe I'm trapped in here... She opened her eyes when she felt a slight wave of magic wash over the building and snapped her head around to look at the statues of the girls.

"Something wrong?" Gajeel asked, he must have seen her sudden movement.

"No." Frea murmured and smiled when all the girls were turned back to normal.

"They're all back to normal!" Natsu exclaimed and Happy flew into Lucy's chest.

"Erza VS Evergreen, the winner is Erza!" Master Makarov said and smiled, "Well Laxus, you're all out of hostages boy! Can't continue with your game now, can you!?" Master said in triumph and Frea sighed.

Master Makarov went on to explain what had been happening and answer all questions with the girls, Natsu stepped up and argued that finding out who the strongest was, was a good idea. Frea looked toward the entrance where the runes had started to shift, creating a giant skull in front of them.

"Since one of the rules has gone out the window, I've decided to add a new one." Laxus voice echoed around the hall. "I'm going to be activating the Thunder Palace, you have exactly one hour and ten minutes." Frea stiffened, eyes growing wide.

"You can't be serious! What the hell are you thinking Laxus? Are you trying to kill everyone!?" Frea demanded. The skull started to split apart, fading with the sound of Laxus' laughter.

"This game has gone on for long enough boy! I wont let you drag innocent people into this!" Master shouted and suddenly cringed down in pain before falling to the floor.

"Makarov!" Frea gasped, sweatdropping.

"Ill go get his medicine!" Mira said as she rushed away, returning at the stairs a minute later. "Everyone, look outside!" They all rushed away as Mira took care of Makarov. Frea stared up at the sky and clenched her fist, eyes narrowed and face dark.

She could feel the current of e;ectricity buzzing the air over the town, and feel Magic Power rising around everywhere.

"What are those things?"

"They look like Lightning Lacrima to me."

"Then Laxus did this."

"Yes Laxus did this." Frea growled. "This is a spell of his, the Thunder Palace." Frea told them, looking seriuos.

"What's it do?" The girls and three boys asked slowly, seeing how she was reacting.

"When it goes off, everything inside of the circle its making will be burned to a crisp." Frea hissed. "I've only ever seen him use this Spell once, and I can honesty say it's probably one of the strongest Spellls he has."

Suddenly Bisca requiped and aimed at one of the Lacrima, hitting it straight on and destroying it, Frea blinked, feeling something off in the action...

"Good thing we gotta a Sniper on our side!" Cana exclaimed.

"Hm, now all I have to do is destroy the rest of th-" Bisca began but suddenly started crying out in pain as she was electrocuted and fell to the floor.

"Not good..." Frea muttered,

"Why did she get zapped like that?" Natsu asked.

"Those Lacrima must be infused with body-link magic." Cana replied gravely.

"What's that mean?" Natsu asked her.

"Its a type of spell that's been cast on the Lacrima, the magic energy you used in your attack will be thrown back at you, with extra Magic from the Lacrima thrown in." Cana explained. "in other words, if we try to take out those things we'll be risking our lives in the process."

"What are we gonna do?! Those things could destroy the entire town!" Levy said a little frantically from where she was positioned on the ground, holding Bisca.

"We have to take down Laxus as fast as we can!" Cana said and Lucy started running off.

"In the mean time I'll start helping the citizens evacuate," Lucy called over her shoulder, Happy following her.

"Freed and Bickslow are still out there, be careful!" Cana warned Lucy. Both Cana and Juvia took off, Frea watched them go before gazing back up at the Lightning Lacrima in the sky,

"Grrraah... Damn it Laxus, you damn bull-headed, arrogant, fool-hardy bastard!" Frea growled, hitting the railing with an Energy encased fist, and breaking clean through. Frea turned away from the town and closed her eyes, trying to calm down. She opened them again and watched as Natsu rushed past her and over the railing, punching the barrier and yelling insults at Laxus who couldn't hear him.

"Stop! Just calm down!" Levy yelled at him and stood up. "You're not gonna get out of here that way!" She argued.

"Natsu, she's right you know." Frea murmured but he ignored her.

"Its an enchantment," Levy stated.

"Yeah, thanks we already knew that." Gajeel said sarcastically, his arms were crossed and his eyes closed.

"Well since its a kind of Script Magic I might be able to break the spell." Levy explained, Gajeel opened his red eyes to gaze at her and Natsu turned around.

"Oh yeah?" Gajeel murmured

"You really think you can do that?" Natsu asked

"That's right..... You're a pro with rewriting enchantments Levy, I almost  forgot." Frea said with a smile and Levy blushed a little.

"Thanks... and of course! And when I do break the enchantment, you guys will be free to go track down Laxus." Levy said. Frea nodded and followed them downstairs, helping Mira bring Bisca into the infirmary and walking out to find Levy on the floor working with Gajeel observing.

She closed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. What if we don't beat Laxus in time...? I want to help Natsu and Gajeel beat him but... I dont know if we can all work together well enough for that.... Frea opened her eyes and narrowed them in the direction of the infirmary.

If I let Shadow fight Laxus, maybe... she shook her head in frustration. No! If I do that I'm as good as dead, I hate this... being trapped in here... Frea smiled sadly, "Man am I pathetic... I'm worrying about not being able to help, when I know Makarov thinks I can if I really tried..." She said quietly.

"Frea, you could easily be an S-Class Wizard if you put your full effort into what you were doing..." Makarov had said that a while back.

Maybe he's right, I don't ever put my full effort into anything I do because... I'm afraid I might hurt someone...

Frea straightened up and unhooked her arms,

Alright, as soon as I'm out of here I'm doing whatever I can to make sure we beat Laxus!

..._-+-_...

 Reads, comments, and votes are always appreciated!