Chapter 23- Money

Chapter 23

Money

Disclaimer: I do not ownFairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and ideas.

..._-+-_...

Frea glared at Natsu who was currently on the floor, a large bump on the top of his head. A vein ticked on her forehead and she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath and trying to calm down. Mira had just informed Frea that her house had been completely destroyed, and by who? Natsu of course, with his habit of overdoing everything, and he had taken her house out when he fought some thugs. Now she had no choice, she had to move into Fairy Hills with some of the other female Mages. She sighed at the thought, she had always preferred being alone and away from other people, now she didn't have a choice on the matter.

She had already made the arrangement with Mira, who seemed all too happy to have Frea moving into the building. All she had to do was move in, essentially, and that was going to be easy considering all of her belongings had been destroyed with her house. Damn you Natsu... With that in mind, now she was paying for rent, a new wardrobe, and anything else she would need. She winced as Erza came up to her and slapped a hand down on her shoulder.

"It is good to have you back Frea, and now I learn that you will be moving into Fairy Hills? I shall show you to your room and give you a tour!" Erza declared and grabbed her wrist, dragging Frea from the hall. Frea was thankful that Erza had grabbed her uninjured arm, for her grip was tight and the red-head was traveling at a brisk pace, making it hard for the already stumbling Frea to keep up. Frea smiled a little at Erza's enthusiasm, something that Erza hadn't shown too often when she had been younger.

Once Fairy Hills was in sight, Erza finally released her grip on Frea and the Dragon Slayer steadied herself. Erza smiled at her,

"Welcome to Fairy Hills." Erza murmured and Frea cast her gaze away from the mage and onto the building in front of them. She followed behind Erza as the red-head lead the way under the arch and into the building. She followed Erza silently as the red-head showed her to the Lobby, The Bathroom, Resource Room, pointed out the rooms of the other girls and finally stopped outside the door of her own. "This is my room, and yours is right across from it." Erza explained and gestured toward the door opposite her own. Erza then handed her a single gold key and nodded once.

"I'll be heading back to the Guild, go ahead and get settled in." Erza told her before heading off and Frea watched her go before turning toward her door. Placing the key in the lock she unlocked it and stepped inside. It was fairly plain and simple, white walls and hardwood floors with an empty wood dresser and bed. A large window was set right across from the door and the bed was set between the corner and the wall just below it, while the dresser was set against the wall to her left. There was a closet on the right wall and a door just across from it that lead to a bathroom.

Frea sighed and walked toward the bed and dropped her bed on top of it, rubbing the back of her neck with a hand. She glanced out the window and walked around the foot of the bed and opened it, letting the cool breeze from outside blow in. I have a bit of money left... but I'm gonna need to earn some more..

She turned away and headed out the door, I'll spend what I have left then take a job.

Frea walked toward the Guild at a brisk pace, there was no time to waste, find a job, get some money. That was the only thing on her mind today, of course she wouldn't have to worry about rent if it hadn't been for Natsu... She shook the thought away. She had spent the money she had left yesterday on new clothes, now she was almost broke.

"Might as well take a high-paying job..." She murmured. Quickly pushing the doors of the Guild Hall open she stepped inside and immediately walked up to the request board. None to surprisingly, Nab was there and staring at the board with little interest. She ignored him and poured over all the jobs available. None of them seemed extremely hard, but none of them paid very well either. Her gaze landed on the corner of a paper that was hidden under some of the other requests and she quickly revealed it.

It was a job that asked any Wizard to take down a Dark mage that had been causing harm to a small town a little ways away. Her eyes widened when she laid eyes on the reward.200,000 Jewel! She took the flier and approached Mira who was working behind the bar.

"Find a job?" Mira asked and Frea nodded, handing her the paper. Mira looked it over and smiled, "This request has been up there for months! Glad to see someone finally decided to take it." Mira murmured and Frea quirked and eyebrow.

"Why has it been up for so long?" She asked and Mira thought about it.

"I think it was something about the Dark Mage being really powerful," Mira murmured and gave her a worried look as she handed the flier back. "Alright Frea, be careful please." Mira told her and Frea smiled.

"Sure thing, don't worry Mira. I'll be back before you know it!" Frea called as she headed away, out the doors of the Guild. She smiled in anticipation,

This Job was gonna be easy!

..._-+-_...

Alright! Please comment and vote please! Thank you!