Chapter 39- A Plan

Chapter 39

A Plan

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's and ideas.

.:+:.

Frea pushed through the crowded city slowly, narrowing her eyes at how excited the citizens seemed. She had made her way to the Royal City after an hour or so of walking, and now she was walking in between crowds and trying to stay well away from and soldiers. She followed a mass of people down a street, wondering where so many excited people were going. She broke away from the crowd as the street she was one opened up into a large square, and she stepped down an alley. From the shadows she narrowed her eyes, her silver gaze had rested on a giant Lacrima in the center of the square. From the feeling of the Magic Energy the Lacrima was giving off, she knew it had to be Fairy Tail.

The issue was, dozens upon dozens of soldiers surrounded the blue crystal, which she could get rid of easily, if she was willing to bring the crowds of people into the mess. Frea glanced up as an elderly man wearing robes and a sort of crown stepped out onto a balcony, the crowd roared.

"God has presented us with a mighty gift!" The man yelled and again the crowds roared. "With the Magic power we will extract from this Lacrima, our city will have Magic Power for years!" The Man called out and again more roars of approval rose up. Frea's neutral expression turned into a very hateful glare as she listened to this man, who was apparently the king, talk about how god had looked won on them with favor, and all manner of ridiculous things. Her fangs clenched together as her jaw tightened, she was only managing to let go of the urge to just straight up attack the old fool.

God have given them nothing, they had turned her family into a damn rock and she knew all well taking the Magic Energy from the Lacrima would cause Fairy Tail to be lost forever. Frea stiffened as she heard footsteps behind her and she immediately spun around, encasing a clenched fist with her Magic under the cloak, ready to defend herself. She met calm red eyes and she froze, standing before was a young woman, who looked almost exactly like her, black hair, minus the markings that Frea had under her eyes, and who could only be one person.

Edolas Shadow.

Frea took a step back and got ready for an attack, but Shadow only stared at her with a calm expression.

"You, you're Frea Silvery aren't you?" Shadow asked and Frea narrowed her eyes.

"No," Frea growled. "Never met her, but my name is Frea." The Energy Dragon growled, not trusting this Edolas counterpart of the dark demon she had known back in EarthLand. "Just Frea, I don't have a last name." Shadow looked her up and down calmly, and it only put Frea on edge more when Shadow didn't do anything but look at her, the Shadow back on EarthLand would have attacked her right away.

"You're from EarthLand, aren't you?" Shadow asked and Frea stiffened a little at the question. Frea nodded slowly, letting her dark hood hide her face more, she found it odd that this Shadow would have found her so soon. "You are not Frea Silvery indeed, Silvery would have been whimpering and scared by now." Frea narrowed her eyes, the Frea here was a wimp? How the hell did that happen?

"How did you know I'm from EarthLand?" Frea asked quietly, casting a quick glance over her shoulder at the assembled crowd, looking for anyone who might be listening.

"The Frea in this world would never come to the Royal City, she's too scared to even try. Considering all members of Fairy Tail are wanted criminals." Shadow explained. "My name is Shadow SunStreak." Shadow said with the same oddly expressionless face. "I know of EarthLand because I work in the Royal Palace, researching EarthLand and why it has unlimited Magic Power." Shadow explained.