1

"Mr

"Mr. West, what do you have to say to the victims's families?!"

"Do you have any regrets, Mr. West?!"

"Mr. West, why did you do it?!"

"Do you feel any remorse?"

"Mr. West!"

"Over here Mr. West!"

"Mr. West, how do you feel about your conviction?!"

"Mr. West if we can just have a word!"

Xavier West himself grinned mischievously as half of the nations population news reporters shouted out questions at him in order to gain his attention. He held his head high as the escorting officers guided him down the steps of the court house. The leading officers pushed bystanders and reporters out the way from blocking their paths. The questions kept coming even when they made it to the bottom of steps. As the guards opened the doors to the transport van, West stepped up and turned his head to the massive crowd that surrounded the court house, and flashed a smile showing his pearly white teeth making the crowd react. The guards shook their head and pushed him inside.

Today was the day that Xavier was finally convicted and sentenced of his crimes and families got justice. After killing and dismembering teenagers for eight years he was finally caught. He was eighteen when he made his first kill and from that moment on a monster was created. I know you're all wondering how could an eighteen year old with an IQ of 215 turn into a killer, a serial killer? The world may never know.

Even after being tested and evaluated by the worlds best psychiatrists, there's still no evident answers for his psychopathic behavior.

Mr. West was truly one of a kind.

Standing at six feet and six inches, and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds, along with looking like milk chocolate? Not only was he one of a kind, he was also a work of art. His captivating eyes and charisma is why so many girls lost their lives.

Meanwhile over at the prison, everybody is raving over West's arrival. His case sparked unethical controversy across the whole state. There were rumors that he was going to extradited to another state for his crimes, which is unlawful and incorrect.

No other states has the authority to prison him because he never crossed state lines when he committed his crimes. Being that the State of New Jersey doesn't have the death penalty, West will be serving life without the possibility of parole at the state's prison.

"I know this comment may sound a little crazy, but Xavier is fine as hell. I swear it's always the crazy ones, even if the doctors say they're not crazy."

Sonni looked at her childhood friend who is also her coworker, Emani and shook her head. She knew how her friend is, so the comment was honestly expected. Sonni knew a comment or comment like that was coming sooner or later. "I swear it never fails, it's always you."