21

Xavier watched in awe as his fiancé move around their huge bedroom getting ready for their celebratory date night

Xavier watched in awe as his fiancé move around their huge bedroom getting ready for their celebratory date night. Sonni had won a case two days ago, so now their date will be more than just a date. He will be wining and dining her all night because she deserved it. He licked his lips as she bent over, rubbing her oil and lotion mixture onto her legs. He adjusted his meat before standing up from their California King-sized bed. On his way into their closet, he smacked her ass.

Sonni stumbled and threw an empty perfume box at his back. "Sincere! Don't make beat you."

She shook her head once she heard his contagious laugh, and she couldn't do anything but laugh herself. Once she finished moisturizing her body, she put everything back in its rightful place.

"Ma!"

Upon hearing her name being called and little knocks at the door, Sonni couldn't do anything but drop her head and laugh. She pulled her satin robe on, quickly tying the strings before heading to the door. She pulled the french-styled doors open, placing her hands on her hips looking at Emerie, who had her thumb in her mouth, and her head tilted to the side.

"Girl, why you not sleep? And where's your babysitter?" Sonni reached down and scooped her up, placing her on her hip.

Emerie shrugged her shoulders, laying her head on her mama's shoulders. Sonni kissed her forehead and walked down the hall to the other side of the house. She approached the media room and shook her head, smiling. Aniyah, who was Emerie's babysitter for the night since Jayden was at work, was laid out on the couch sleeping with her Macbook in her lap, iPad on the side, and a highlight notebook next to a chemistry textbook. She started her junior year a couple of weeks ago, and was already loaded with work.

Sonni tapped her and she jumped. "Go to your room, Niya. I got Emmie."

Aniyah stretched and stood up from the couch, gathering her things before heading to her room, which she occupies when she stays over. Sonni turned the projector off and walked out of the room.

"Aht! Stop Em!" Sonni scolded Emerie as she tried to mess with her pinned, curled hair.

They walked downstairs into the kitchen, and Sonni moved around getting everything she needed to make a bottle. Being that Emerie had just turned one, she was still drinking formula only because she didn't like the taste of regular milk. She literally turns her nose up at the smell, so her pediatrician suggested that Sonni mix her formula with whole milk. After Sonni fixed the bottle, she warmed it up and made her way back up the stairs.

"I love you, Emerie." Sonni said, as she placed a kiss on her forehead.

Emerie grinned, showing off the little teeth she had. "I wuv you!"

Sonni shook her head, smiling, as she pushed the door open to Em's room. Her room had a purple, white, and color scheme going on. Her walls were painted in those colors, with wall decor and pictures of her on the wall. Sonni's favorite thing about the room was the canvas she got made to hang above Emerie's crib. It was a picture from her one-month photoshoot, and she was laying on her hands with her legs tucked in and butt up in the air. Emani was photoshopped in, and she was positioned as if she was looking down on her.