17

Can you guys believe that it's been two months since Sonni and Xavier have been together? And three months since he's been a free man, which puts us in the month of March

Can you guys believe that it's been two months since Sonni and Xavier have been together? And three months since he's been a free man, which puts us in the month of March. Since the month started, Xavier has been a very busy man. Between running his club and restaurant; the development of his new project? He's been running around like a mad man. Believe it or not, he's a perfectionist, so his busyness wasn't frowned upon. But guess what?

It's vacation time! Sonni is on spring break and her man is taking her out of the country! She passed all her midterms and he said, why not reward her and make her break worth her while? He gave her one of his black cards and told her to go shopping. You can't go out of the country and not look your best. Of course, Sonni was hesitant to take the card, but Xavier assured her she deserved it. There's nothing like a man, your man, reassuring and praising you.

Today was Thursday, and being that Sonni didn't have anything to do she decided to go shopping today, so she wouldn't be last minute once the weekend came around. The cold weather had disappeared for a minute, so she decided to take advantage and dress the part with a splash of comfort and tomboy. Sonni had on a gray Purple Rain shirt, a pair of black and white jersey shorts, a pair of black and white Nike dunks, and to top the look off she grabbed one of Savion's many fitted hats and pulled it on her head. Her jewelry was simple being that it was just a simple day. She had a pair of studs in her ear, her silver and yellow pandora bracelet, and a gold nameplate around her neck with Savion's name.

She sprayed a little Velvet Petals by Victoria Secret on her to intensify her scent because she had already rubbed her body down with the lotion prior to getting dressed. Once she was done, Sonni killed the lights and made her way down the stairs. She grabbed a Gatorade from the refrigerator before grabbing the keys to Xavier's Range Rover, which is basically now hers. The shop decided to total out her Jeep, so Zai let her have his foreign SUV until she decided to buy her another vehicle. Unbeknownst to her, she will be receiving her very own foreign in three months.

Making sure the alarm was set, Sonni walked out the side door and into the garage. She opened it before climbing into the driver's seat. She set her wristlet in the passenger seat and her F.N. in the cup holder. She applied her right foot to the brake and pushed the start button while pulling her phone out. She navigated through her phone before pulling up the message thread between Xavier and herself—preparing to send a message.

I know you have my location, but I'm about to go shopping.
Just letting you know if you make it back before I do. :mamas 🌻💛
1:30pm

papa 🧸🤎: You might make it back before I do. A pipe burst at the new building, flooding the dorms, and I don't want to leave until it's fixed.
1:31pm

Oh wow! I'm glad the furniture wasn't in place yet because that would've been more damage. :mamas 🌻💛
1:31pm