14

"Achoo!" My baby sneezed and I couldn't do anything, but shake my head

"Achoo!" My baby sneezed and I couldn't do anything, but shake my head. I knew her ass was going to get sick. Little ass dress she had on. I looked at her as she pulled the hoodie strings tighter to cover her face.

"Don't be looking at me, Sincere!" I burst out into laughter as she dramatically fell back onto the couch.

It's been a couple days since we went to New York, and that was a weekend I'll never forget. My dick just twitched as I thought about how she rode me, reverse cowgirl, with her heels on. Baby wasn't shy at all and I loved that, but her birthday came and went, which she could barely enjoy because she was sick. Her gifts from me consisted of everything she liked: candles, purses, shoes, books, perfume, and jewelry. The main gift was a big canvas that had a picture of her, Savion, and their father together at an amusement park down south. She's always talking about how she misses her father and wishes she had more pictures and things of him because their mother burned their house down. I reached out to Savion and we searched high and low for pictures. Calling relatives and all.

Since his birthday was a couple days after hers, I got him one as well with a different picture. I wanted to buy my baby a car, but I decided to wait until she graduates in a few months. I pulled my phone from the pocket of my shorts and called Momo—putting the phone on speaker.

"ManMan! Are you guys on your way?"

I rolled my eyes once I heard my nickname. Sonni was snickering, so I wrapped her with a pillow making her roll off the couch. My grandma has been hollering about how she misses her beloved granddaughter and wanted us to come by the house, but someone decided to be a little hot pocket and now she's facing the consequences. "No ma'am, my baby is sick, so we're going to stay here. I'll bring her by once she's feeling better."

"Boy! I'm going to whoop your ass! How did you let her get sick?"

I smacked my lips, mugging the phone. "How you just going to assume it's my fault?"

Sonni hopped up from the floor and smacked me with a pillow before climbing into my lap. I shook my head because this girl is crazy. I laid back on the couch so she could lay on my chest and wrap her arms around me. I palmed her ass moving my hands in circles.

"Because I know it is. You need to make her my spicy chicken noodle soup and peppermint tea. All that is going to open her right up. She'll be feeling better by Sunday for dinner."

I rolled my eyes. Bossy ass lady. "Alright, Momo. You'll see us Sunday."

"I better! Don't make me break my foot off in you! Ol' lanky ass!"

I hung up the phone and tossed it to the left of me. I already knew she was going to pull my ears once she saw me for hanging up on her. "Baby, you want to ride with me? I gotta go by the store to get everything you need, and I need to stop by my place because I need some more clothes."