15

I shook my head as I watched baby take a picture of her roses

I shook my head as I watched baby take a picture of her roses. Today was Valentine's Day, and it was all about her. For me, this day was different because I never really celebrated it with my own person. If I was fooling around with a girl, I'd just buy her a little something and go on about my day. But this time around, I got a woman to wine and dine. She's feeling better, so I was actually excited for today. She wasn't aware of the plans because everything to her knowledge was a surprise. I was really going to enjoy this day because it just might be our last time being together for a cool little minute. I have to handle some business with my establishment, and I already know I'm going to be tied up for a minute.

"Thank you, Papa! They're beautiful." She sniffed them before placing them in the backseat.

"You're welcome, mamas. You'll get your other stuff later." I kissed the back of her hand and put my attention back on the road. We were like twenty minutes from our first stop, and I think she's going to love it.

"Sincere! I know you're lying."

I chuckled as baby gawked at the scenery before us. After driving for twenty minutes, I finally pulled up to our first stop. I parked and threw off my seatbelt before stepping out and going to Sonni's side. I opened her door, holding my hand out for her to grab on to. Today I was taking baby on her first hot air balloon ride. During our time getting to know one another, we talked about things we had never done and things we wanted to experience. Of course, I took note of everything that she mentioned. When I said I was giving her the world, I meant it with everything in me.