6

"So you're really about to try and get this man out of jail? Girl you bout crazy as fuck

"So you're really about to try and get this man out of jail? Girl you bout crazy as fuck." Savion shook his head at his sister before taking a bite out of his hot wing.

It's been two months since Sonni started looking into Xavier's case, putting us at the end of November. She finally mustered up the courage to express her feelings to her brother after compiling the case file in the order of his birth, the first murder, and his time in prison.

Sonni shrugged. "There might be some truth to that, but it's just the fact that I know he's innocent, you know? Swear I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't. The only reason I really know he's innocent is because of his behavior. What he's in jail for? Is on the psychopathic scale, and he doesn't show signs of being a psychopath. You know, crime has been my thing since I was a kid, so with my prior knowledge and my studies, I know what I'm talking about."

Savion stared at his sister as he munched on his wings. He figured if he wanted anybody to have her back while she went down this rabbit hole, then it should be him.

"Ahh, what the fuck." He threw his wing into his plate, throwing up his hands.

"You're gonna help me?" Sonni eyes lit up with excitement as she looked at her big brother.

"Yes, but don't get us in no bullshit now Noonie. We can't fuck our careers up." He picked up his thirty-two ounce raspberry lemonade and took a big sip from the straw.

Sonni hopped up from the couch, running down the hall to her mini storage room. She pulled the cork and white boards from the corner and rolled them down the hall, back into the living room. She placed them adjacent to her loveseat because she didn't want to block the television.

"Girl what the fuck! Where you get these big ass boards from?" Savion exclaimed.

"Amazon."

Savion shook his head and picked up a slice of chicken alfredo pizza, taking a bite. He sat back and watched his sister work her beloved criminology magic. His eyes bounced around as Sonni moved around the living room, pinning papers and pictures to the board. A smile stretched across his face as he realized how passionate she was about this. He knew she was going to do well in her line of work after graduating.

"Okay bubba, this is the first step and this is how I'm going to show his innocence. You have to build a case file around his life first, and the next step is a psychological case file, which is also the crime. Being that the majority of the information I needed was public records, I put both files together myself." Sonni stood by the board facing Saivon while holding a manila folder in her hands.

"So, first is the family tree right?" Sai pointed at the board before standing. He grabbed one of the folders and began reading.

"The grandparents are Willard and Gladys West. The parents are unknown, hence why the parental information is blank in his file. Next would be siblings, but since we don't know his parents, we can't determine if he has any.."