18

"Are we shooting shit up or busting heads open?! Either way, somebody is about to meet their fucking maker!"

Savion pushed his way through the sea of law enforcement, carrying a huge duffle bag. He dropped a black duffle bag at my feet. I arched my eyebrow in confusion. "What is this?"

"That's 2 million just in case they ask for a ransom. I didn't bother to stop by any banks because I didn't want to waste time. This is from me." He said as he took a seat on the couch, setting another black duffle on the coffee table, revealing weapons. I couldn't do anything but shake my head. With their father being in the military, he and Sonni knew everything about guns. Hell, it didn't help that Sav was ex-military either.

Lord, what family am I about to tie myself with? "Okay, Sonni is about 5'5-5-6 in height and weighs about 220 to 224 something pounds. If we calculate the force and weight of Justin and Deion by Sonni's."

I said out loud, and I started doing the calculations in my head.

"What in the world is he doing?" I heard Savion ask, but I was too in my head to respond.

"He's using that big ass IQ brain of his. In a situation like this, he likes to use logic, facts, and textbook reasoning. He feels that irrational thinking will result in an unwanted outcome."

I heard my Paw say as I paced back and forth, trying to figure out where my sperm donor could have possibly taken her. He had Deion with him, so obviously they knew each other, but how? I snapped my fingers and whipped around. My sperm donor of a father is not as smart as he think is. He definitely didn't take her out of the city. "I know where he took her."

That sentence got everyone's attention. They all stared at me, waiting for me to speak. At this point, it may qualify as snitching, but at this point, I don't care. "My father is a drug trafficker, and that's how he and Deion know each other. Deion is an addict. My father owns four houses scattered throughout the city. They're in different neighborhoods, and if I did my calculations right, he's at house number four. Now I know that almost every law enforcement officer and agent in town is aware of who I am and what my brother did. I don't know if my father is anything like him, but I wouldn't put it past him. It's been at least two and a half hours since Sonni was taken. With her skills and training, she has a 100% survival rate. You guys may not believe that, but she does. She's highly capable of taking care of herself."

"Do you know why she was taken?"

An FBI agent asked, making me nod my head. "She was the better target. My father knew he couldn't get to me, so he went after her knowing I would do everything in my power to save her. My best bet is that he's been watching us since the court appearance."

As I was about to give the addresses to all his houses, I was interrupted.

"Mr. West! Your phone is ringing!"

An FBI agent shouted, making me run into the kitchen. When they first arrived, the first thing they did was take my phone so they could install the trace software in case my father called. Savion was right on my tail as I answered the phone. "Hello?"