Chapter Three

Y/N and Miles spent the rest of the day lounging in the pool, Various different cocktails in hand, giving them a little buzz. Alex had made his infamous Margaritas.

While he was up, he'd also made a start on lunch. Neither Miles nor Y/N were sure what he was making, but it was destined to be good. It always was when
Alex cooked, though he would never admit it.

"So," Y/N's arms rested on the side of the pool, as she observed her husband cooking through the windows (shirtless, may I add). Yet, she was addressing Miles, "Anything coming up?"

"Eh, few events and such. Nothing too big. No gigs. Mostly just parties from other people and such, Y'know?" By now, he had joined her to stare at Alex.

They sat in silence for a little bit, before she jokingly said "stop drooling over my husband."

"I'm not drooling!" He defended himself, still joking around, "I'm just...admiring his culinary skills." He was trying hard to suppress the smile creeping its way onto his lips.

Before it could go any further, Alex had stuck his head out, "If you two would like to stop ogling at me, and come inside for lunch, that would be great." He smiled.

Y/N and Miles nodded at each other and climed out of the pool. It was a hot enough day to just stay in their swimming stuff with no need for a towel. The two of them helped set up the table, Y/N getting drinks while Miles got knives and forks. In the end, it all came together quite well.

Alex had made chicken and salad, a light enough meal for a day so hot. With iced drinks, it was a lovely meal.

***

By the time it had got dark, they'd put a type of cover over the pool and they'd all gone inside. All of them had put on more comfortable clothing, loose t-shirt, jogging bottoms, the like. There was a little bit of music on the background, possibly Alex's playlist.

"Miles, are you staying the night?" Y/N asked.

"Yeah, think so, if that's alright with you two?" He debated.

Y/N and Alex looked at each other, asking the other if it was fine. In the end, Alex answered, "Yeah, of course."

So, the three of them spent a bit more time, talking and joking, slowly sipping their drinks.
And as the end of the night drew closer, Alex and Y/N decided to go to bed.
"Night, Mi." Alex gave him a brief hug.

"Night, you two. Don't be too loud." He joked, making his way to the guest bedroom.

Y/N mumbled, "Oh my god." And her breath as she said it, trying hard not to laugh.

Hey guys, so I'm gonna be taking a break from writing Alex Turned content, and I'm gonna be doing some other X reader stuff on here. Don't hold me to it though.

Possibly, restart my Vanya X Fem!Reader