Chapter Seven

A few days passed, just lounging about, doing nothing. And then, Alex received an invite to a party. It was just a random party, being thrown in some big fancy building in London somewhere. It was suits and fancy dresses, a bit like the release for AM but more formal.

Of course, he had to accept. But first he checked that Y/N didn't have anything planned for that evening.

"Hey, N/N?" She was lounging on the sofa when he approached her.

"What's up?" She asked him, turning to face Alex.

"You haven't got anything planned on the day or evening of that party have you?" He asked,  sitting on the arm of the sofa.

"My love, I can confidently say, nope." She gave him a playful smile, "You thinking of going?" 

"Yeah, just wanted to check in with you first, cause y'know...I'm not going alone." 

And that little conversation got them to where they are now. With Y/N wearing the green dress Alex got her from one of the first times they ever went out, sitting at a little dressing table and putting on some jewellery. Whereas Alex was looking in another mirror in the bedroom and deciding how to wear his hair. It had gotten too long to gel it and he wasn't sure on combing it back.

In the end, Y/N got up from her chair, took the comb from his hands and parted it down the middle. When she was done she moved out of the way so he could see himself, "How's that?" she asked. He nodded at himself in the mirror, gently kissed and thanked her. 

The two of them finished their outfits with shoes and such. Alex put on the rings he normally wore, the death ramps one and the one she got him among them. Yet his wedding ring finger remained with only one, and it made her smile. 

"C'mon, we oughta be going, baby." He nodded his head towards the direction of the door.

The two of them went downstairs, turned off all the lights and grabbed their coats. Alex also grabbed a scarf, and they they set off. 

In the car they listened to The Stone Roses in a very unprofessional manner of yelling the words with the windows open at 6:30 in the evening, not really caring who saw them as they mimed at each other. 
When they arrived at the venue they had to turn off that causal-ness, they were being watched and there were more than likely reporters and photographers there, waiting for the first glimpse of the Turner's in months. 

The actual event was lit brightly. There were people handing out glasses of wine and various alcoholic drinks as well as a bar. There were round tables with candles and flowers in the middle as well as a seemingly never ending buffet at the back of the room. 

"Oh my god, this is so posh." Y/N gasped, "What's the event even for?" 

"Gonna be honest with you love, I can't quite remember." Alex laughed and Y/N sighed. 

"Well, let's go see if-" She was interrupted by someone approaching the two of them.

"Hey, Uh, Turner's right?" The person who had approached them was (singer/actor) and Y/N was so shocked that they knew she existed.

"Yeah, You're (singer/actor)." Alex indicated between the two of them, "Y/N and I, we're massive fans of you."

"Oh, I was going to say the same. Very big fan of your music and your art and photography." They complimented, and the two of them couldn't quite believe it.

"Thanks." Y/N smiled, "Sorry, we're just both in a bit of shock, is all." They smiled at the nervousness in your voice.

"I hope you enjoy your night." (Singer/Actor) Said, and then they were gone.
Alex turned to his wife.

"What the fuck just happened?"

Hey guys!!! Merry Christmas!!! If you celebrate, tell me what you got and how your day was? 

Anyways I'm going to see Marina, Mitski, Bikini Kill and Foo Fighters next year so um...yeah wow.