𝟶𝟶𝟷. 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴

GLEE — ACAFELLAS

   robyn berry was completely different from her sister, rachel berry

   she wanted to be completely different from rachel — robyn hated the fact people took her pristine image and mixed it with her sisters; combining her popularity and using it as on excuse to bully rachel.

   tightening her blonde hair between her nimble fingers, robyn looked over at her appearance within the mirror, admitting to herself she actually looked pretty for once. or, felt pretty for once. hearing the sweet yells coming from her dads as they watched their favourite morning tv show, robyn snuck downstairs and into the living room, deciding to turn the tv off: "what? hey!"

   robyn couldn't help but laugh as she peeked around the corner, spotting hiram trying to turn the tv on by the remote, "didn't someone ever tell you tv is bad for you?" asked robyn before she ran into the kitchen, laughter filling the areas as she ran. "we are the parents, robyn monica berry!" leroy shouted in response as she entered the kitchen, robyn only continuing to laugh as she rummaged through their fridge for some morning snacks.

   "owen is waiting for you; outside," rachel told robyn before the blonde peered outside, opening the blinds to spot owen's car waiting for her. she heard his loud music burst out of the open windows. robyn sighed before grabbing a granola bar and a bottle of water, putting on her white trainers that matched her cheerios costume, "i have to go. don't wanna keep him waiting any longer."

   feeling the glares rachel sent her, robyn wiped off the feeling with wiping her fingers through her ponytail to stretch the small curls, meeting the dark eyes of rachel. what was her problem? "i don't like him," rachel announced before robyn scoffed: "you don't like anyone."

   she shouted bye to her dads before running towards the car, opening it before owen lunged at her, pressing his lips against hers.

   "morning to you!" robyn exclaimed as she broke away from owen, feeling like she was drowning in his excessive amount of deodorant he had sprayed beforehand. "sup, babe," owen replied before starting the car, not even making sure she had her seatbelt latched in.

   "so, why did you decide to pick me up today? you never pick me up, like, ever," robyn questioned, looking through her bag to make sure she had everything before digging into her granola bar. "i didn't want you to walk," owen announced, his phone began to erupt with notifications before his hand reached down to turn the screen around. who was that? owen ran his fingers across her face, side-eyeing robyn to see if she noticed the messages blowing his phone up.

   soon, they reached the school grounds of mckinley high.

   as robyn left the car, she felt owen's hand grab onto her waist; possessively. his fingertips dug into her hips, burning her body before she winced slightly at his harsh grip.

   owen leaned his head down, pecking robyn's soft lips. she didn't understand, when they kissed before, there used to be fireworks blowing up every sensation robyn had. however, now, there was nothing.

   leaving her lips, owen looked down at her, twisting his body to face away and leave.

   she looked down at the ground, feeling used. her feet began to shuffle across the floor as she entered mckinley high; alone. that was until she heard the shouts of rachel: "robyn!"

   the blonde stopped in her tracks, turning to face rachel as the brunette breathed heavily from running up to robyn. "i—i, um, owen—" rachel couldn't get her words out because she breathed so heavily. "what is it, rachel?" robyn asked before rachel swallowed harshly and took one big breath.

   "he's a cheater! i saw him, in the auditorium, with some other girl," announced rachel.

   robyn sucked on her teeth, head turning to face the ground as all she saw was red. pure anger began to course through robyn's veins. how did she not see the signs? he was always telling her he was busy, flipping his phone around, not answering certain calls around her, the way he had become so distant and only into having sex lately.

   rachel's arms tried to slide around robyn's body but the blonde shook them off, "i'm fine. i'm so fucking fine. i just need revenge," robyn announced as she looked around the school, noticing everyone standing at their lockers.

   especially as one certain person walked by, the quaterback — finn hudson. biting the insides of her cheeks, robyn pursed her lips as she thought of a genius plan.

   plan one — have sex with finn hudson.

   it wasn't the perfect plan, but, it was revengeful. robyn moved her feet, looking into the mirror on her locker as she perfected her hair and make-up before skipping towards finn.

   she watched as puck tapped on the talking finn's shoulder, making the boy turn around to face the blonde. his face brightened into a smile as he looked down towards robyn, his lips pursing slightly: "hey, robyn."

   robyn perched onto her tiptoes, hands leaning on finn's chest as she played with his sweater. she watched as his cheeks began to blossom into a pink, "hey, hudson..." puck listened to the tone in her voice and took this as a chance to walk away from them.

   "w—what's up?" he stuttered, nervously watching robyn play with his buttons. she shook her head before leaning closer to his face, stepping down onto the ground before sighing. "how are things with you and quinn?" she already knew. this couple was always on-and-off but quinn declared him hers, no matter their relationship status. however, if they were on a break, robyn wouldn't be allowing him to cheat on her.

   it's a messed up situation, she knows.

   but the only way to cut deep into owen's skin is by getting the person he 'worships' the most. the quaterback, his friend, his teammate.

   "we're kinda off. off! at the moment," admitted finn, his eyes become droopy as he looked down at robyn. she chuckled, it was so easy to get someone for her. the issue was, she didn't want anybody because of owen, however, now she had the chance to be a free woman — free. that sounded nice.

   "finn..." she whispered. he noticed how sweetly his name fell from her tongue, like a drip of water falling from a precious flower. his breathing became deeper before he flicked his eyes from hers down to her lips. "how about we meet later on tonight?" asked robyn.

   "i—i can't. i have acafellas," mentioned finn before robyn chuckled, fingers reaching his jawline before she tapped it; gently.

   "later, later tonight," robyn corrected herself. finn's smile turned brighter as he looked down at her, eager filling his expression from robyn's promises of words. "yeah, yeah..." finn said before robyn perched and kissed his glowing cheeks, waving him goodbye.