𝟶𝟶𝟿. 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

GLEE — HAIROGRAPHY

   she was the distraction that finn needed. skipping through the halls, quinn caught robyn searching through her locker. she began to inch closer towards the, what seemed to be, stressing girl before tapping on her shoulder, gently. robyn jumped slightly before turning on her heel and meeting quinn as she quickly moved her blonde bangs from without her face.

   "oh, hi, quinn," robyn greeted before she searched through the locker more. quinn furrowed her brow before opening her mouth to speak, "what you looking for?" she asked with her sultry voice. robyn turned to quinn before sighing. "my other sonogram. i lost it, and fi—" she stopped herself.

   quinn was a smart girl, but she still hadn't caught on that finn was robyn's baby daddy. despite her tagging along to the doctors office, finn literally being in the room during them. quinn passed it off as robyn having nerves and finn, being the good guy he is, helping her through them as she needed someone to be in the room with her. reaching into her pockets, she felt the sonogram.

   "—finally, i found it!" robyn finished.

   "great..." quinn fake smiled.

   "is this hairography killing your neck? it is killing mine," quinn asked as she reached up to her sore neck, messaging it a little. robyn shook her head before sighing and placing the sonogram back into her pocket. "well, i mean, yeah kinda," robyn said before quinn smiled — this was her plan. get finn distracted with someone he would never go for ( in her eyes, in this case. )

   smiling, quinn looked towards robyn. "you know who gives great messages?" she asked before robyn hummed in reply. "finn," quinn answered. robyn looked over at quinn before nodding her head, she already knew that. robyn chuckled slightly before passing off the quick laugh with a throat clearing. "really?" robyn questioned further.

   "yeah! actually, if you go over to his tonight, i'll make sure he massages you," quinn said.

   robyn passed this conversation off as strange. why would quinn offer her boyfriend to massage another girls neck? "that'll be great," robyn replied. a tension arose around the two before the bell rang, robyn walked away as she waved goodbye to quinn, making her way towards the spanish classroom.

🎤

   robyn sat uncomfortably on the bedroom. silence surrounding robyn and finn. there was so much the two could talk about, but it was too much to talk about. robyn began to hum the tune to with arms wide open. finn turned to her and smiled, before humming the tune along with her. robyn stood from her seat, allowing him to continue to hum before he took a deep breath.