𝟶𝟹𝟺. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶

GLEE — THE WEDDING

   today was the day. the day filled with excitement, nerves, rushes of sickness that complete their bellies with the tip of butterflies. it was the day of their wedding — and it felt good for robyn to finally be admitting it to herself. though, they had been planning the wedding for a couple of months, and with leaving school and also celebrating the successes of adrien's growth, things had been hard to grasp so it felt as if the time for their wedding came quick.

   robyn stared down at the dress in front of her, the room full of silence as all the bridesmaids: quinn, brittany, mercedes and rachel, beth as the flower girl, searched for their partners they had brought along with them. it wasn't an expensive dress, but it definitely was her dream dress: it was simple, but elegant, it attached itself to her body in the right way as it dazzled the curves she usually covered with puffy dresses and cardigans, the pearls upon the dress showed in the daylight as it shone across her body.

   she sighed, fixing the flower headband that was in her hair.

   "robyn, you look beautiful. . ." robyn gasped as she heard finn behind her. her body jumped before she turned to cover the dress with her hands. what was the point now? he had already seen it. "you're not supposed to be in here!" she exclaimed as she revealed the dress more clearly to him. finn rolled his eyes before closing his agape mouth, "i couldn't help myself. i needed to see you."

   "where's adrien? is he okay?" robyn asked. it had only been a few hours since she had seen him, but with a job to get income alongside of further education to get the dream job she wanted in the future; she hardly saw adrien unless it was late at night or early in the morning.

   "adrien's fine, he's with puck and beth," finn said knowing kurt was with puck, doing their hair; he was a great uncle. "you look beyond beautiful," finn told her again, moving closer towards her before robyn completed her expression with a shy smile before chuckling slightly with nerves. "go, finn. if the girls come back and you're in here, you'd be dead. and then, there would be no wedding at all," robyn warned him, sticking her finger up to him to get the point wrapped around his head.

   "okay, okay! i love you," he whispered before going to leave the room.

   "i love you," robyn replied back, laughing as he left the room quickly.

   the day was short, and sweet. they had decided a long ceremony was too boring and uncomfortable so finn and robyn decided to take more of a quicker route, but still an effective one so they were legally married.

   and alas, the two who never thought they'd be shared the same last name in the meaning of love, and care, and protection. robyn and finn hudson. the two teenagers whom foolishly slept together, resulting in an mistakable baby — adrien, their little boy the love so much — and then true love.

   robyn looked over at finn. she couldn't wait to get their life started, robyn getting her further education and becoming her dream profession whereas finn decided to do whatever he wanted to do. though, sometimes things don't work out exactly the way you want them too, and robyn knew that as she stared towards her freshly-married husband dancing with puck and adrien, holding a hand on the stomach that, once again, grew another child within.

   she hasn't understood why this had happened. why was she pregnant again? they had taken all protection, but it still happened. was robyn angry? no. was she upset? no. finn and robyn had spoke about it before, as they know how unfortunate they could be with mistake pregnancies, that if something like that would happen again — this time they'd be more prepared and ready.

   and a whole lot more acceptable.

   plus, robyn was excited to have their family of four. and to see how adrien, whom is now one and nearing the age of two, would be as a sibling. he already is starting to get along really well with beth, and it was a sentiment of admiration in the eyes of robyn as she watched her son become friends with beth.

   robyn was just happy to be in love with the most caring, gullible person she had ever met, and someone who also loves her too.