𝟶𝟷𝟶. 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈

GLEE — MATTRESS

   she couldn't even dare to look in the thunderclaps

   she couldn't even dare to look in the thunderclaps. it was a place where people in the glee were completely destroyed. with her always being in the cheerios, robyn had her yearbook photos highlighted in everyone's books; praised. now she had to deal with the marker moustaches, and no doubt an bubble written with something about her pregnancy in it. sighing, robyn stood and left the room.

   "robyn?" she heard mr schue shout as he was about to enter the room. "where you going?" he asked her with a smile. robyn sighed, turning around to him before shrugging her shoulders. "somewhere that doesn't smell like cherry, santana is triggering my morning sickness," robyn lied — remembering that the the beginning, santana's scent had always triggered her sickness.

   "oh, sorry. i'll let you sort that out," mr schue said before robyn smiled and walked away.

🎤

   robyn walked into the library, watching as quinn looked through the photos of the thunderclaps. she reminisced the memories she had of her old cheerios position — the head cheerleader. robyn bit her lip before seating beside her, smiling at she saw herself holding quinn in the triangle. the memories of the laughing, even with sylvester, as they posed their best for the photo.

   "this was like the only time sylvester ever laughed with us," robyn announced before quinn nodded her head; smiling at the fond memory. "mostly at the fact some girls failed to hold us all," quinn answered before she closed the book, awaiting for robyn to walk towards the choir room.

   "hey, guys, great news! glee club gets a photo in the thundercap," mr schue said enthusiastically as he marched through into the choir room. robyn rolled her eyes before hearing the others murmur; not excitingly. "it's going to show everyone at the school that glee club is on its way up. when we win regionals, those claps are going to be collectors items. i mean, all of your classmates are going to be begging for you autographs."

   'no they're not,' robyn told herself. "mr schue, they're going to be begging the stores to fill slushies — not for our autograph," robyn corrected him before she sighed, crossing her arms. the others halfhearted cheered for mr schue, and agreed with robyn.

   "but—" mr schie stopped and glared at robyn, "—i had to compromise to do it. um, we only get a quarter page in the back. which means we have to pick two team captains to appear in the photo. so, tomorrow we're going to put it to a vote. exciting, huh?" mr schue announced. robyn chewed on her lip, making a mental note on who she was going to place through the torture of being on the glee club claps.