𝟶𝟸𝟼. 𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

GLEE — ORIGINAL

   "oh, he's perfect," hiram said as he bounced adrien in his arms

   "oh, he's perfect," hiram said as he bounced adrien in his arms. robyn watched with extra care as her dads handled her baby within their arms, hissing at every small moment they had with him. finn watched with extreme worry at the way robyn reacted to her parents holding their child, "it's going to be alright, i promise," finn whispered to her as she squeezed her eyes shut before taking his hand in hers. finn smiled down at her before carole walked in with mugs of hot drinks.

   "robyn told me you both like coffee?" she questioned before smiling down at the babbling adrien. "um, yes, thank you," leroy replied before taking the cup of coffee and bringing it to his lips, blowing before taking a sip. "dad, could you be careful with hot drinks around adrien? i don't you want to burn him," robyn smiled as she asked politely. leroy nodded his head before placing the mug down instantly, "sorry, robby."

   robyn rolled her eyes at the nickname. turning to face finn with a concerned expression; they hadn't want anything to do with adrien before, why the sudden change? it worries robyn about their decisions. they were rational about wanting to meet adrien. she didn't have a choice but to let them in when they knocked on their door, early hours in the morning on a saturday.

   "so... is his last name berry or hudson?" hiram asked. robyn sighed, "hudson, dad."

   these strange questions concerned her, she was concerned all together. "what made you want to see him? you both didn't care about me throughout my pregnancy," robyn asked, placing a sour tone onto the word 'both.' leroy looked over at robyn and tutted. "you have to understand, robby. when your child gets pregnant from a young age, it upsets you and angers you," leroy explained before carole placed her hand onto robyn's shoulder and left the room.

   "which was why we wanted to ask you this question... do you and adrien want to move back into home?" hiram asked before finn removed his hand from robyn's. he stared at them with an confused expression before taking adrien away from hiram, rocking him gently in his arms. "what?" robyn asked.

   "do you and adrien want to move back in?" hiram repeated before robyn shook her head. the situation she and finn had right now was perfect. they both lived under the same house, and had an adult they helped them parent and take care of adrien when they were at school.

   "i think robyn and adrien are okay here. we have a perfect routine with each other," finn spoke up, robyn smiling at him before nodding her head in agreement. "we just thought — rachel talks about how much you two ignore each other. she also told me how close and that koa boy was getting. we figured you and finn wanted some time apart," leroy explained before finn scoffed, robyn furrowing her brows. "it was a duet. a song," she answered.

   "we talk like everyday. we lo— like each other a lot," finn added on.

   "listen, we just want adrien and robyn out of your hair," hiram said in defence.

   "they aren't in my hair to begin with! he's my son and she is the mom to my child. there isn't anything annoying, or 'in my hair' about that," finn spat with anger, robyn looked towards him as she took adrien who began to fidget within finn's arms. she rocked adrien before placing him in the crib nearby, stroking his small locks of brunette hair.

   "i want you both to leave," robyn said from her silence. hiram and leroy looked over at their daughter with pleading faces as they held onto each other's hand. "you don't know anything about finn, adrien, my pregnancy, my parenting. you know nothing. and you come in here, trying to take us away from finn," it's what the situation seemed like. her parents wanted adrien and robyn back to themselves.

   "please, both of you, just go," robyn sighed as she watched as adrien dropped to sleep slowly under her touch. hiram and leroy nodded their heads before finn and robyn showed them the way out. finn wrapped his arm around robyn's waist as they waved goodbye, carole showing up at the door with rushed curled hair and lipgloss on her lips.

   "i have to go to work. i'm late," she announced before shoving the heels on her feet and exiting the house. finn and robyn, also, waved goodbye to her before re-entering the home behind them. he sighed, running his hands through his hair before looking over at robyn, whom bit her nails.

   "don't do that," finn told her, robyn pulled her hand away from her mouth. "i'm sorry. it's what i do when i'm nervous," she awkwardly laughed before placing her hands to her side. "i know," finn announced before she looked over at him, "thank you. for sticking up for us," robyn thanked him with a gracious hand gestures and head nods.

   "why wouldn't i?" asked finn, noticing how close their bodies were getting.

   "i don't know..." robyn said. knowing what moment was about to happen.

   finn stepped closer again. robyn smiled before latching herself onto his body and attacking his lips. his lips were smooth against hers as they glided their lips together, robyn smiling into the sudden kiss as her hands wrapped around his cheeks — pulling him closer. finn breathed deeply through his nose as they come apart for a quick breath before attaching their lips once more, this time more romantically. their noses bumped together, his cheeks flushed.

   finn pulled apart from the kiss, lowering his head down to her: chin, nose, forehead, neck. he didn't miss a single spot to kiss from the upper area and robyn chuckled slightly as he tickled her side. she joined them together with another desperate kiss, feeling as his heart raced against her.

   finn lifted the girl up as she crossed her legs around his waist. smiling as he bounced her slightly to get a proper hold before carrying her upstairs into his room. "protection?" finn asked, robyn shook her head. "do it by chance?" she was desperate. finn only shrugged his shoulders before bringing her in for another kiss.

   It reminded her of summer. The way they were head over heels for each other, and now they were relapsing that feeling.