𝟶𝟸𝟷. 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

GLEE — HOME SWEET HOME

   being a mom felt different. it was like her heart held two places, and her reactions were a whole lot more increased and quickened. walking into the house, robyn tightened her grip on adrien as finn followed behind them with all the bags from the hospital stay. unexpectedly, the first thing they opened the door to was all the glee kids, and beth within quinn's arms, surprise them with yells.

   a laugh escaped her lips as finn took adrien from her hands so she could hug them all. her feet travelled its way towards quinn first, they both had a lot of talking to do. puck took beth from quinn's arms as robyn hugged quinn tightly, the two of them laughing at each others grip. it was loud around them, all surrounding their babies as the two stood together from afar to savour this sweet moment.

   "you kept her—"
   "you kept him—"

   they both laughed at the sync of their words. robyn allowed quinn to speak first. "you decided to keep him in the end?" she asked robyn as they both sat down. "i couldn't help it. he was too precious. and you, you decided to keep beth?" asked robyn, both grabbing fruits for one another.

   quinn took the apple with a small thankful smile, "i know how much puck wanted her. he didn't answer me back when i asked him, and then i knew. plus, i think shelby was going to adopt beth — that would break me." robyn raised her eyebrows as she bit into the strawberry quinn had handed her. 'my mom wanted to adopt beth,' she said to herself.

   "my mom? my mom wanted beth? that would've been weird," robyn sighed as quinn nodded her head in response. both looked back at the whole group surrounding both of their babies, they all knew quinn and robyn had to be exhausted by now. spending most of the days taking care of their babies within the hospital, without much help.

   "who decided to throw this baby shower thing?" questioned robyn, and that was when quinn sighed, in the knowing. "that would be kurt." robyn chuckled, "i should've known," she said sarcastically before the two chuckled.

   finm looked over at the two girls sat together before his eyes caught robyn's. she watched him physically stammer before he tore his eyes away from her. after their little moment, a word had hardly been spoken to each other. the only sentences and questions that left their mouths were about adrien. she didn't really mind, she liked the peace and the silence when adrien stopped crying, or when he was fed
or asleep.

   standing, she gripped onto quinn's hands and dragged the two towards the group of teenagers surrounding their babies.

   robyn smiled down at adrien in finn's arms before he allowed her take him, gently. robyn began to bounce him up and down to quiet his movement tears before she looked up at finn and smiled, nodding her head at him. quinn kept beth in puck's arms, deciding she was comfortable there.

   "oh he is so beautiful," rachel said as she looked down at adrien. it was her first nephew, and hopefully her last for a few years, and she count it so amazing to be granted the title of auntie rachel. from the beginning of the pregnancy, rachel had kept it secret. well, until that one moment where she told her dads, but before that, rachel made excuses for robyn. she knew robyn was pregnant from the start.

   rachel then walked away, fanning her eyes. "gosh, it's like i'm a fifty year old. i'm a little emotional and now embarrassed," she laughed before robyn nodded her head.

   "i acted the same way," robyn said as she continued to bounce adrien, finn agreeing with her. "she couldn't even look at him without crying." robyn dead-eyes finn. "you know, hudson, some things can be kept a secret." finn chuckled in response.