𝟶𝟸𝟹. 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

GLEE — BRITNEY/BRITTANY

   walking down the hallway in her cheerios costume made robyn feel powerful. whilst she had broken the heart of one of the cheerios with taking back her status of co-captain, robyn was happy to have made the team back and to make couch sylvester proud again. even if she didn't need her approval, having it would be useful in her cheerios business. finn was attached to her side, him practically drooling at the girl who seemed so confident as she went back to her old, flirtatious self.

   he admired her. finn always had admired robyn. he loved the way her long, blonde hair flung around naturally with every step she took, the way she held her hip as she strode down the hallway — admiring the glances from people — , or the way she winks playfully at them, the way her teeth show through her bright smile as they walked together.

   she was centre of attention. and she was loving it. only problem was, everyone ignored the fact finn hudson was besides her. he wasn't 'popular' anymore — with his social status of quarterback disappearing, finn was deemed any other glee club member. the one who fell off of the band wagon. or in this case, fell
onto it. if it wasn't for this slight mistake, robyn and finn would be class top couple. even if they weren't a couple themselves.

   "i don't like these stares you're getting from them all, especially the boys," finn whispered to her as they stopped at her locker. robyn twisted her head and looked around at the surrounding boys whose eyes were practically popping from their head. they missed her revealing clothes, and well, flattened body now her bump was gone.

   "really? i think it's flattering," replied robyn with a smile, earning a glare from finn.

   "finn, it's new to them to see me 'back up there again.' i'm a cheerio again after a literal pregnancy — they're probably shocked quinn managed to confess our way back into the cheerios," robyn told him. she remembered that in order to convince sylvester to let us back onto the cheerios, quinn had to confess on santana's boob-job.

   "hoq do you feel about performing britney?" she asked him.

   "fine. i guess," he replied — his mind stuck on the attention robyn was achieving.

🎤

   "—all right, so here's the deal. you chew this little capsule and any plaque you missed, the dye will stick to it and turn your teeth blue," robyn looked at the little blue capsule in his fingers. "can i just say you are the hottest dentist i've ever seen?" santana told him, robyn squinting her eyes to look; she's right. he was extremely attractive. "i get that like all the time."