𝟶𝟷𝟻. 𝙶𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃

GLEE — BAD REPUTATION

   looking down at the paper known as the glist. robyn saw her name was second, and quinn fabray was first leaving rachel at last. she couldn't understand who would write such a thing — a ranking of the glee club when the club isn't about looks, it's about talent. after the doctors appointment, robyn walked into the choir room a little later than expected.

she watched as finn glanced his eyes towards her, waiting for her to seat beside him to tell him the news of the doctors appointment. taking a seat besides finn, she watched as mr schue held up the glist between his shaking fingers. "who did it? this is serious. principal figgins is threatening to disband the club," he said with complete anger laced in his voice.

"why are we playing this game? we all know it was puck," santana said before puck turned to her with furrowed brows. "back off. i didn't do squat," puck stuck up for himself before tina spoke, "then why is your girlfriend first on the glist? and we all know how close you've been getting with robyn."

"uh don't bring me into this," robyn told tina before she turned her head towards finn, shaking her head. "anyway, why am i last? aside from the fact that i refused to put out for you," rachel said toward puck. robyn sighed before mr schue spoke, "okay, enough! no one is accusing anyone of anything. puck, seriously, did you do it?"

"i said no. i'm a delinquent, sure. i like setting stuff on fire and beating up people i don't know; i own that. but i'm not a liar," he explained as mike smiled up at him. robyn rolled her eyes, sure he was telling the truth but why would anyone believe him? "all right, here's the important point. between this and posting coach sylvester's personal videos on youtube, you guys are getting a pretty bad reputation," mr schue explained as he walked over towards mike.

"why is that a bad thing? maybe if we seem more dangerous, people would stop flushing my glasses down the toilet," artie said before mr schue handed out the papers, robyn frowned before rocking back on her seat. "look, things are hard right now. i get it. you're under a lot of pressure with regionals coming up. and i know that winning sectionals hasn't had the positive effect on your popularity that a lot of you thought it would. but becoming what you despise is not the answer," mr schue said.

"man, this song is wack," mercedes said after she read the song lyrics. "no, it's not. it's a terrific song on a long list of top hits that, because of time or some bad press, has become a joke. and, like you guys, it's time to start rehabilitating it's bad reputation. the assignment for the week is for all of you to find songs like this, mine them for what works and make them great again. then, hopefully, you can apply this musical lesson to your own lives," mr schue said, robyn read the lyrics back and forth.