𝟶𝟹𝟸. 𝙶𝙸𝙵𝚃

GLEE — A VERY GLEE CHRISTMAS

being adrien's first christmas, robyn decided to stay home that day from school. though finn assured robyn, adrien wouldn't remember anything of this first Christmas, robyn didn't have the heart to leave their child with carole during his first christmas. finn's hand didn't leave her waist as robyn pampered her face, moving hair from out of her face before his fingers grabbed at her chin.

robyn turned to finn with the scrunch of her nose, his fingers tilting her head to greet his face before joining their lips together softly. "tell me if anything happens. . . and i mean anything," robyn warned him before the sounds of adrien fidgeting on the play-mat filled their ears. finn rolled his eyes at her words, robyn making out as if the day was going to be drama-filled.

"it isn't even christmas," finn told her. he was right — it was days before christmas but robyn still didn't have to heart to leave. "i know, finn, i know. i just want to get comfortable taking him out in public alone and during the busiest time of the year," explained robyn. finn smiled at her words, he now understood. this wasn't about adrien missing his first Christmas time, but it was about robyn becoming more comfortable in public with her child as eyes judged her whilst she strolled the streets with the innocent boy in her care.

"i love you. . ." finn admitted, again.

"i love you," robyn replied, smiling.

those words would leave her mouth so sweetly, so touchingly. finn could listen to them spill from her throat one-thousand times and he still wouldn't be bored or sick of it. his soft lips planted on the top of her forehead before he broke his hold on her skin, walking out of the room with a quick cuddle and goodbye to adrien.

🎤

robyn bounced adrien in her arms, lifting products from the store shelves and looking at them — deciding if she wanted to buy them to wrap them up. she bit her lip as she looked at this beautiful ring, and luckily for her, it had a little 'r' carved within it, rings with other initials carved into them laid beside this one ring. robyn picked the ring up, facing it to adrien.

"how about it adrien?" robyn asked the little one in her hand, adrien didn't understand the question — only being a baby — but he let out a little giggle. robyn nodded her head, acting as if the laugh was a reply to her question before she turned around to find an employee. "do you need anything, miss?" a voice called out towards her, robyn cleared her throat before glancing down at the ring one more time.

"i'd like this ring, please," her voice was a little weak, nervous that the employee is judging her with the baby in her arms. his thin lips curled into a smile before he nodded his head, glancing at the ring before walking away to find it behind the shelves. "do you want it wrapped?" the employee asked before robyn nodded her head, watching as his hands began to wrap the box up before placing it into a petite bag.

"Beautiful baby. . ." he said, meaningful. robyn flicked her eyes up to the employee before down to adrien, a smile filling her lips before grabbing her purse to take the amount of money out. "thank you, harry," robyn replied after reading his name-tag, handing the money into his hand. he kept his grip on her hand slightly whilst he was trying to take the money, robyn furrowed her brows before taking her hand away from him; uncomfortably.

"so is the baby daddy around? or are you spending christmas alone, such a young age with a baby?" harry announced.

robyn tilted her head to the side — what? is there something wrong with being a single, lone mother? "there is nothing wrong with that." the question was intruding, and rude.

harry shrugged his shoulders before handing her the bag. "all you're here to do is serve me, a costumer, and greet me a merry christmas. not invade my privacy. thank you and merry christmas," robyn spat towards him, grabbing the bag and rocking adrien gently in her arms before exiting the store. robyn didn't know if she want to far. he only implied she was a single mother. robyn sighed before walking towards her car — deciding that christmas shopping was over and done with for the day.

🎤

   "so did anything happen?" robyn asked, admiring as finn soothed adrien. it was christmas eve, and finn didn't want to spend time with the glee club but instead with adrien and robyn. finn ignored her question, his focus on their son, "finn?" robyn questioned before finn broke his contact on his son and looked at robyn with a small smile. "oh, uh, nothing at all. just sue being sue," finn chuckled before tickling adrien slightly, a small giggle leaving the babies mouth.

   "ah. . . sue being sue," robyn repeated before sighing. "did anything happen whilst shopping?" finn asked, standing up and picking adrien into his arms. he gently rocked him, noticing the time being close to when they should put him to sleep.

   finn began to worry when robyn didn't reply. he turned his gaze towards her, noticing how her lips were perched together as her fingers twisted her locks; she was nervous. "no, everything was fine," robyn smiled.

   "i have a present for you. i was going to wait for tomorrow but, i don't have patience," robyn chuckled before reaching into the bag from shopping and pulling out an even smaller bag. finn's expression brightened as he looked down at his girlfriend holding his present. he didn't care what is was — he was happy she even thought to buy him a gift, knowing he had gotten her an extremely important one for her.

   finn placed adrien down into the cot, stroking his brunette hair before turning around to robyn. his lips pressed against hers slightly before taking the bag, opening it with eager and happiness. robyn placed her fingers onto her gloss-covered lips, admiring how gleeful he looked to be receiving a present from her.

   he removed the box from the bag, rattling it slightly before opening it to reveal the ring. finn immediately took it from the box and placed it onto his thumb, adoring it and the little 'r' pierced onto it. his eyes began to water, robyn smiling brightly at his reaction to the ring before he rubbed his nose slightly — bringing her into a large kiss. "did i ever tell you i love you?" finn asked, kissing her once more. "a couple of times," robyn joked before they chuckled.

   "i also got you something. i don't know if i can wait for tomorrow either," finn announced before standing up, taking robyn gently by her arms and settling her down onto the corner of the bed. robyn pursed her lips together before fixing her hair slightly, watching as finn stood in front of her before reaching into his back pocket — getting down onto his knee.

   "robyn berry, will you marry me?"