𝟶𝟸𝟺. 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙾

GLEE — GRILLED CHEESUS

   grilled cheesus. it was all robyn heard about, finn worshiped this sandwich because he believed it gave him powers beyond belief to win. "mr schue? i have something to say. something happened to me, and i can't really get into it but it's shaken me to my core," finn announced as he stood. 'hear we go,' robyn said in her head as she shook it. "oh, my god. he's coming out!" puck replied. 'does this boy know anything?' robyn wonderd.

"why, yes, there is a man who's sort of recently come into my life, and that man is jesus christ," everyone looked at finn very confused with his words. "that's way worse," puck added on, robyn had separated grilled cheesus from actual jesus. how did she not see this coming? "and i know there's others in here who dog him, too—" Quinn "—and so i thought, maybe this week, we could pay a tribute to him, in music. you know, pay tribute to jesus," finn said before everyone shook their heads.

"sorry. if i wanted to sing about jesus, i'd go to a church, and the reason i don't go to church is because most churches don't think very much of gay people. or women. or science," kurt said, adding a list of things. robyn nodded her head, he was right. "i don't see anything wrong with getting a little church up in here," mercedes said, quinn nodding her head.

"i agree. i've had a really hard year, and i turned to God a lot for help. even now. beth can be extremely tiring — gosh, taking care of a baby is so hard. but i, for one, won't mind saying thanks," quinn rambled as she turned to puck whom nodding his head. robyn fluttered her eyes towards finn, adrien seemed like an easy baby and watching them struggle felt guilty.

"saying thanks to what? that it didn't come out a lizard baby?" santana said, staring up at quinn. robyn scoffed. "don't you start, juno. you should be glad your baby didn't come out looking like lard," santana told her as she flicked her midnight hair. robyn side-eyed santana: "juno gave her baby up for adoption, santana." they were once close friends, what happened to the friendship? "also are you done with that nickname? or is your brain too small to come up with another one?"

"guys, this arguing has to stop, okay? maybe our song selections don't have to be about jesus. we could do songs about spirituality," mr schuester said, puck rolling his eyes at the suggestion. "you got a problem with jesus?" finn asked puck, angered.

"oh, I got no problem with the guy. i'm a total jew for jesus! he's my number one heb. what i don't like seeing is people using j-money to cramp everybody else's style, cause it seems to me true spirituality, or whatever you want to call it, is about enjoying the life that you've been given. i mean, i see god every time i make out with a new chick," puck replied, brittany smiling brightly after the sentence.