𝟶𝟷𝟼. 𝚂𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶

GLEE — LARYNGITIS

   it was chaos moving houses. as robyn settled onto finn's bed, she glanced her eyes across the setting of the room — smiling up at finn who stood awkwardly with his hands comfortably in his pockets. she laid on the bed, it was the first time in months she had felt at home. like she was welcomed with everything, and everyone. "so, are we sharing the bed?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"i guess. i can sleep on the couch, if you want," she told him before he shook his head, violently. robyn chuckled, "all right! you can sleep on the couch." finn looked down at her before furrowing his brows and pointed towards the bed she laid on. "it's not like we haven't slept in the same bed before," he reminded her and robyn nodded her head before holding her stomach.

"and look where that got us—" she told him, his eyes glancing down towards her stomach before he joined his lips together. "one time mistake. it won't happen again," finn replied before robyn looked up at him with squinted eyes of confusion. she repeated his last four words within her head before sighing.

"i won't take my chances next time," said robyn as she felt finn place himself next to her. they were both sure to be bound to sleep together again. sharing a bed with one another, and even after their baby is born, will be difficult to just sleep — to ignore one another's presence when it lay next to them.

"are you sure your mom said this was okay? i don't want to worry her or anything," asked robyn as she looked beside her at finn, whom lay comfortably with his arms at the back of his head. he cleared his throat, turning his head to look at robyn, "i'm sure. she let quinn stay, when her baby was mine... it's even better for you because, ya know, you're actually pregnant with my baby."

robyn nodded her head. "i still can't believe that," she replied.

"it was a shock," finn agreed. "and with my best friend?" a laugh escaped his lips.

🎤

they all sat in the choir room, shocked. piercing her lips together to stifle her laugh, robyn watched as puck walked in without his mohawk attached to his head. he was completely bald — and a lot less badass looking. "you look like a reject from juvie," she told him as he walked straight past them all. puck raised his thumb about towards her before she laughed at him.

"who is that guy?" she heard brittany whisper to Santana. 'jesus,' robyn said before she looked back at the sheets scattered across the piano in the choir room.

🎤

"—i am very disappointed in you guys," mr schue said as he announced they all had been lacking in on singing. in which some had. "can't believe you braced on us," finn told rachel, he was annoyed by the situation. rachel turned to him, "don't get mad at me for exposing your laziness! i'm tired of carrying all of your weight. regionals is in a month, guys." robyn rolled her eyes, "oh, you love carrying all of our weight. being in the spotlight."

"robyn, enough of that. jabbing at rachel, all the time! i'm just trying to understand what is going on here. finn, why did you stop singing?" mr schue asked finn, inching closer towards the brunette. "because you started giving all the male leads to jesse. it kinda shook my confidence, you know?" replied finn.

"what difference does it make? everyone knows that my job here is to look hot," santana sighed as she announced why she was there. "my baby hormones are making me moody," quinn stated, well lied, as she rubbed her hands together and looked up at schuester.

"there are so many lyrics," brittany added.

"a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. a glee club is about a myriad of voices coming together as one. all right? this ends now. which is why your assignment for the week is for each of you to come up with a song that best represents how you see yourself — where you are in your lives right now. your voice," robyn focused out of the conversation.

'he wants be to sing about being a teenager thats pregnant, parentless, practically homeless and living off of bacon,' robyn said to herself before she sighed. she felt puck tap her thigh, looking back at mr schue, she silently thanked puck for bringing her back. standing, she lead herself from the room.

🎤

"you didn't come to practice today. and missed rachel's awful singing," finn told robyn as she closed her locker. she looked up at him before shaking her head. "i didn't feel like showing up," she told him in response before placing the books in her arms. 'awful singing?' robyn repeated in her head before beginning to walk with the shrug of her shoulder.

"why didn't you show up?" finn asked.

"it's pretty useless," robyn replied.

it was. this assignment would be boring, and completely irrelevant to her. plus, she used the extra time to shop for baby clothes — though she wouldn't tell finn that. "what? since when has glee been useless to you?" questioned finn. robyn turned to him, frustrated. "since a couple of days ago. i'm going to class—" she started to walk, "—and don't expect me to come for the next couple of days, please."

🎤

robyn laid on the bed. she looked down at the petite clothes in front of her. sighing at the baby blue colours and white that matches so well with them. it was exciting for her to be shopping for a baby, the clothes were too cute to resist, but she knew these clothes may not be put to use by her. both finn and she didn't have a clue on what to do with their baby.

"—robyn!" she heard finn call her from up the stairs, she heard him running down towards her. quickly, she rushed around the room to hide the clothes into her drawer that he gave her. 'shit,' she thought before jumping on the bed and reading the book on young parenting that was already open on the bed.

"santana and mercedes had a big fight," finn told her as he watched her kick her feet in the air and read the pages. "interesting book?" he asked. he hardly had books in his house, she had to go out and buy this one. "kinda," robyn replied before closing the book.

"you have to show up: rachel lost her voice, santana and mercedes faught, kurt turned straight, mercedes and puck date — so much," he announced. robyn looked up at him with confusion at the amount of details and news within the sentence. she had to show up.