𝟶𝟸𝟸. 𝚂𝚄𝙼𝙼𝙴𝚁 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴

GLEE — AUDITION
+ additional character

GLEE — AUDITION+ additional character

keith powers —
koa stonem )

keith powers — koa stonem )

   exhausted. that was all robyn felt as she walked through the halls, her eyes stinging as the bags beneath them darkened from the lack of sleep she endured through summer break. it was difficult to take care of adrien, whilst she didn't regret not giving him up, she didn't realise how much energy it takes to look after and keep your baby healthy. it was exhausting, reaching her locker she looked beside her at jacob with a camera directly in her face.

   "robyn berry, how is your life after your bastard child was born?" asked Jacob, earning a scoff from robyn as she began to walk. "it is eventful, now excuse me," robyn tried to enter the girls bathroom to escape the man that followed her with his camera. "is it true Finn Hudson has knocked you up again?" he asked, robyn turned to them before furrowing her brows at the question.

   "um, no," she replied before entering the bathroom and sighing. again? throughout the summer, finn had been focusing on adrien a lot more, and robyn enjoyed his love towards their child. it made robyn look at him differently. their summer was became eventful...

   figuring out the best techniques for adrien, working together on parenting, getting jobs and taking turns with adrien. it was all coming together — it was all perfect. however, robyn knew how much quinn and puck were struggling with beth. living with her mom, it was difficult. she had to do things differently to how puck and quinn parented, and finn's mom wasn't like that at all. she was helpful in taking care of adrien whilst the two were at school or their plans crash and they both weren't there to take care of adrien

   and these reasonings throughout summer, grew a romance between robyn and finn. one, in which, finished as soon as it got closer to going back to school.

🎤

   "these are comments from jacob ben israel's most recent glee club blog: 'glee is a giant ball of suck'—" mr schuester began to talk as they all sat down in the chairs, robyn beside quinn. "we get it, mr schue. everyone still hates us," kurt interrupted him. "so what? so we're plankton on the high school food chain. only difference now is that none of us really care."