01 || Toomy :)

I race out of the bus and up to the large glass doors of the large collage in front of me.

I push them open and instantly feel over-whelmed. But a bright-purple haired girl grabs my wrist and takes me to homeroom.

"sorry- you looked lost" she smiles. I smile back and we both find a seat in the  corner. I notice her red-and-white baseball tee, and with out thinking I blurt out, "do you watch TommyInnit?"

"yeah! I'm a pretty big fan of him... oh- I forgot to introduce myself, I'm June"

"I'm Lilly. I like Tommy as well"

"poog!" She exclaims, making me laugh.

A tall, blonde haired boy bursts into the room, "PROFESSER! IM HERE!" he looks around for an empty spot, finding the one infront of me. 

"oddly familiar" June and I mumbled at the same time, making us laugh slightly.

"god- I was almost late on my first day. Thank god I can run, blummin' hell" the boy grumbles.

I look at June once I realize who it was.

"TommyInnit" we say together. The boy falls silent, but looks up at us, "you- you know me?"

"hell yeah we do!" I whisper yell, not trying to disturb the now talking teacher.

"uh- do- do you guys wanna exchange numbers? Like- so- so we can become friends?" he stutters. June and I exchange exited looks and nod.

"okay, uh- I never cought our names?"

"June and Lilly" June says guesturing hr hand between us.

"okay" he rips two small peices of paper and writes the same set of numbers on each.

"here" he places one paper near me and the other near June.

I smile and quietly type in his number on my phone, "I'll text you, and Tommy can make the group"

"k" he responds with a smile, "after class though, we might need to pay attention" he guestures towards the front of the class at the cheerful professer.

"right" I nod and lean back in my chair, changing my point of focus towards the professer.

===

after school, Tommy, June and I run out to the front so we can make the groupchat.

"okay- I think it's done" Tommy says as both June and I get a notification, "perfect" he beams.

I laugh and save Junes contact, "gotta hop guys. Dont wanna miss my bus- I'll text you!" I run over to the bus stop and quickly get on.

I go to the same seat I sat in this morning and went to the groupchat instantly...

Tomathy
kfpabfow

June bug 🐛
you good, Tommy?

Lilly🪑
got on the bus just in time!! :DD

Lilly🪑 has changed Tomathy's name to Toomy :)

Toomy :)
you wanna play that game?

Toomy :) has changed Lilly🪑's name to Lilly pad :)

June bug 🐛
I WANT A SMILE!!