41 || lore pt. 3

[Minecraft pov: itallics]

I watch with Gal as Sam breaks down over... her death. Though, I wanted to push her. I'm not a violent person (or ghost), but she was just mean to me for being clueless.

"Galactic?!" Sam exclaims once he notices Gal and I standing around. He rushes over, looking at the ghostly girl.

"she doesn't know who you are," I spit and fold my arms. Sam looks at me with tears in his eyes, "what?"

"yeah. She doesn't know you. But, I honestly wish she forgot about me!" I give Gala a glare. She furrows her eyebrows, "I still don't understand what I did."

"you killed me three times..." I mumble under my breath. Sam nods in agreement, "anyway, hi Gally!"

"what?"

I burst out laughing and glide away. Tommy comes up to me with a smile, "hello, girlfreeendd!"

"Jake Peralta impression lets goo!" I exclaim with a giggle.

"hey! Lilly!" Sam shouts at me. I turn around to see a fury filled creeper man running towards me.

"bye Tommyy!" I exclaim, as an enderpearl stasis chamber goes off and teleports me to a small meeting room. I take a sigh in releif as I see a friendly totem shark boy.

"thanks, Foolish!" I exclaim with a twirl. Foolish chuckles, "I only wanted you to be safe. Sam is one of my best friends, but he'll kill anyone that did the slightest thing to someone he loves... so. Yeah. I'm protecting you."

"I don't need protection," I flip my hair over my shoulder. Foolish chuckles and throws me a few peices of armour, "the worst thing he could do is get Dream to revive you."

"I know," I take a short breath, "I don't want to be alive."

"I understand. I mean, you've seen Wilbur," Foolish replies, "anyway, you can't work on your town."

"what?!" I shout in astonishment. Foolish nods, "you can't risk anything."

"Sam can't revive me!" I retort. "but he can force you into the prison! He's the Warden and has infinity amount of friends that could help him!" Foolish explains, "I'm only trying to help!"

"well I have Technoblade on my side. And Tommy. He was there when Wilbur was revived!" I yell. Foolish rolls his eyes and throws a few gapples on the ground at my feet, "right. Totally."

time skip

when Foolish leaves to go work on Las Nevadas, I flip my trapdoor down and leave the undergound meeting room.

I keep in the distance, away from most civilization and people, hoping for just a few minutes I could work on my town.

"oh, hello Lilly," a menicing voice says from behind me, grabbing my wrist. I freeze for a second, before slowly turning my head around.

"Foolish..." I mumble to myself once noticing who it is. He glares at me, "what are you doing?!"

"getting out of standing around a boring ass room!" I shout, taking my wrist away from Foolish's grasp.

"Lilly!" Foolish exclaims through gritted teeth.

"stop! Just stop! I can take care of myself!" I reply, tears stinging my eyes. Foolish sighs, "ten minutes and your enderpearl stasis chamber will go off."

"it wont. I took my enderpearl out," I respond with a glare. He raises his eyebrows, "oh. Well then, we're going back now. To put your enderpearl back."

"or..." a recognisable angry voice says, "Lilly can come with me..."

"NO!" Foolish screams at the man. I stay silent, figuring out a way to run. A hand grabs my shoulder and starts to pull me away from the now crying Foolish infront of me

time skip

my eye go blurry when Sam walks me through the prison, "why..." is all I can muster before I feel moved to a diffrent place. A train station?

there was no noise, even if I screamed as loud as I possiby could. A loud screetching noise soon started filling the impossibly quiet station.

a train pulls up and a masked man I only know as Dream came through the doors once it stopped, "come on, Lilly. Sorry for the wait."

I try to pull my hand away, but his grip is strong and he manages to pull me onto the train. My vision goes blurry again.

when my vision returns, I'm back in the place I remember I was killed... by fucking Galactic.

"Lilly?!" Tubbo screams at the sight of me. I roll my eyes, "hi, Tubbo." Tubbo starts breathing heavy, and starts yelling for Tommy to come over.

"what's the big deal Tubbo?!" I exclaim. Tommy runs beside Tubbo, examining me. I roll my eyes, "yes! I guess I'm alive again!"

"SAMUEL!" Tommy suddonly screams. I roll my eyes and walk over to Tubbo, "guess it was a bad idea leaving the protection I had."

* * *
I LOVED WRITING THIS OMLLLL

yes full lore chapter poggers