54 || a perfect night

I check the time, 11:30pm.

"thirty minutes left 'till 2022!" I giggle. Tommy hugs me from behind, "I'm tired though."

"that's because you got no sleep last night and refuse to go to bed," I look up at him with a smile. He returns the smile, "whatever."

"SIMPS!" Dream screams, pointing at Tommy and I.

"you're drunk," I respond, "so shut your mouth."

"we're all drunk!" Dream exclaims, shooting his arms up in the air, which makes me laugh, "yeah. It's obvious."

"lets play never have I ever!" Morria offers, taking a sip from her beer. We all agree and Nick starts. (uh oh)

HIGHLIGHTS

"never have I ever been bitten by a dog"

"if being bitten by Morria counts-"

"NICKOLAS YOU MOTHER FU-"

-------------

"never have I ever skinny dipped."

"WAIT LILLY WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"I WAS PURE PRESSURED! GRADE 10 WAS HARD!"

"fucking Canadian."

"fuck off."

-------------

"never have I ever... kissed while streaming."

"I expected it from Lilly, Tommy, Ria and Sam BUT CLAY REALLY?!"

"nope! I just needed to take a sip."

"OH COME ON MAN-"

------------

"never have I ever passed out in a park."

"last day before moving to the UK."

"holy shit you're crazy, Lilly!"

REAL LIFE

I put the New Years Eve countdown on the tv, as there is only 5 minutes left until 2022. We all sit down on the couch, my legs draped over Tommys.

"what's everyones new years reselution?" Sam asks everyone.

"so become way more swaggy!" I exclaim, taking a sip of my sprite.

"maybe it should be drink more water instead of sprite!" Morria mutters, taking the can from my hands and putting it on the coffee table.

"yeah, I'll help her with that," Tommy chuckles, putting a glass of water in my hands instead.

"I hate how you guys care about me," I huff, which makes everyone laugh.

"one minute left!" Nick cheers. I watch the tv, taking in all the amazing things that happened to me this year.

I met the love of my life, I made so many amazing friends, (i dropped out of collage), I managed to get away from my abusive mother...

"guys, just before this year ends, I just want to say, I love you guys, and I most likely wouldn't have made it without you!" I raise a glass. A couple of awes escape from Tommy and Morrias lips.

"and if it wasn't to Nick, Clay, Tommy and Luke, I wouldn't have an amazing platonic daughter and an amazing boyfriend!" Morria giggles, raising her own glass.

10!
      9!
          8!
              7!
                  6!
                     5!
                         4!
                             3!
                                 2!
                                     1!

HAPPY NEW YEARS! (nerds/fuckers/people)

final authors note:

and for the first time ever...

The End.

Its a short ending chapter, but I love it a lot. I love Tommy and Lilly.

I also wanna say thanks flippingpageswithnix because this book would have ended a lot sooner if you hadn't said yeah to collaberating.

ilysm and it means a lot:)

I'm gonna be writing the sequel first, then the re-write, because why not more adventures other than having the same ones?

but it will be released a lot later because I'm gonna publish it when I'm finished because I find I have a lot more motivation when it's in drafts and I usually lose intrest when its already posted.

remember that I love you all, you're wirth it and you're enough.

and to my late night readers... go to bed or I will est your babies<3

~ Andi